How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my dad is watching MI2 what a crappy film!
another :rotfl: for your other pic
 
what is this car (an easy one to start off)

images
 
Its an MR2 because the File name is mr2.jpg you did the image tag wrong
 
best to save the pic then rename it because its url is in its properties.
 
This is kinda a little test for uploding images but you can still guess the car!

54421_6055881512486845349.jpg
 
a trueno?
 
It looks like an old toyota, honda or ford
 
Yayyyy! Oh hold on its 3:00am in the morning!!! I just realised that from my screenshot! I think I need to go to bed!
 
Yeah its a treuno, but the guy mad it look like the shingo version, I didnt know that the shingo version was not a real car and only in initial d until mistax told me :D
 
Yayy? who won?
 
i guess i did, especially since i spelled it right
 
Everybody wins when its down to me ;)
Errr the first person who posted treuno.......which is drum roll.................................Talentless!
 
ok, i'll go pick a car. back in a few
 
here it comes
 
ok.
 

Attachments

  • haha_guess.jpg
    haha_guess.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back