How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bum thats what I was going to say until IE6 decided to crash grrrr
 
mini is right but not good enough. try harder.

heres a clue M. M. M.
 
last clue: mini is the middle word
 
ok, rumplestiltskin, oh, impish one.

it's a 1961 morris mini minor
 
rumple has it
 
Its 3am in the morning I cant think straight!
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
how the **** would i know that from half a grill shot??

:mschievou
 
it's a mosler mt or gt900 something
 
Is it american or european?
 
ok, i win.
 
i believe it's american
 
ok, i pass to Y2TUSCAN.
 
Ahhhhh I see anyway I have to go to bed now its 10 mins to 4am
 
ok, just leave the next turn as a first come first serve.

btw, i think the mosler's nickname is Raptor
 
good night.
 
Hellos.
 
I'm so damn bored...
 
**** y'all :D
 
Blah, **** you too...:p
 
thanks, ****er! :D :lol:

what's up, bunch of no sleepers?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back