How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a ****in' thing is up with me.:) Just bull****tin', wasting time, reading about computers and ****...
 
good, i've been swearing **** at that ****ing bastard phot****ing thingie... :mad:

aside that, nothing... pretty slow evening
 
:thatsodd:


Um, all I understood from that, Punk, was the second line.:lol:
 
:lol:

that made no sense...
 
Shut the **** up.:p:D
 
:reallyodd:

hellos
 
Also, apparently I've also made over 1900 posts this "month.":rolleyes: How exactly does it count months? Because this month has only been goin' for 3 days now....:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
that number includes posts that dont count like in the test forum and stuff


I know.:D I was just sayin...:)
 
yeah, or something along that way...
 
[color=f1f1f1]Dead Thread Alert!!![/color]
 
what are you talking about? :D
 
Huh? Who? Me? Nothing...:D
 
06.jpg


i want wheels like that! :D
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Shutup Josh, you talk too much







Pfft! As if!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
06.jpg


i want wheels like that! :D


:drool::rotfl:


I've always wanted to get me a pair of those Teddy Bear Wheels, or those wheels that look like daisey flowers...or whatever.:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by Josh



:drool::rotfl:


I've always wanted to get me a pair of those Teddy Bear Wheels, or those wheels that look like daisey flowers...or whatever.:thatsodd:

i know which ones... :D

i wouldn't mind the datsun in the picture, though... drop in a RX7 engine in there, and go flying! :eek:

i've been in car junkyards the whole week... damn these place are fun when you're looking for cheap parts!
 
hey maniac
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back