How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, this is constructive.

by the way...whats the status on this thread. whats the world record for most replies to a thread.
 
what a coincidence, I'm reading everyones post. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
what a coincidence, I'm reading everyones post. :rolleyes:


:reallyodd Dude, me too.:rolleyes:
 
here is an off topic question (so it should fit perfectly in this thread).

when a car is driving pretty fast, and u look at its wheels, why is there sometimes an allusion that the wheels are spinning backward? what causes that?
 
the eye can't match the speed of the wheel, or something like that

it's an illusion that's fairly hard to explain...
 
Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN


Im not waiting for that to load no matter how good it is :D


I'm with you on this one.:p
 
opps, i spelled illusion wrong. damn i suck at spelling. i typed allusion, as in hinting at something. im glad u knew what i really meant.
 
time to take a few laps 'round midfield in the jag xj220 road car. havent used it in a while. i tuned a lot of the understeer out of it.
 
Originally posted by Josh



I'm with you on this one.:p


imagine this pic, only in 3000x2000 resolution...

even my new monitor (which is a gigantic 21") doesn't go that far! :eek:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Whos first name is Alain?

my old man, though i don't think you care... :p

i have no idea...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock



very nice! :thumbsup:

i suck with paint, however... :(


Thanks.:)


I can't wait to get photoshop or something.:lol: Paint sucks...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


my old man, though i don't think you care... :p

i have no idea...

The reason I ask is cuz I got an email from Alain Bourdages. :confused:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


The reason I ask is cuz I got an email from Alain Bourdages. :confused:



This may be reaaaaaallly far fetched..., but you could just reply to the e-mail, and ask him who the **** he is.:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back