How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by viper_maniac


The reason I ask is cuz I got an email from Alain Bourdages. :confused:

And the message was entitled: "Veilside Pics".
 
Originally posted by Josh




This may be reaaaaaallly far fetched..., but you could just reply to the e-mail, and ask him who the **** he is.:p

:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


And the message was entitled: "Veilside Pics".

ohh... i remember! i used my old man's e-mail to send you those pics a good while ago... :eek:

don't bother...

btw, what happened? i can't post with my PR account? :reallyodd
 
damn! i just went to run my jag xj220 around midfield, because i hadnt raced it in a while. i had all the understeer tuned out, and it was running well. but when i ran it today, all the settings were reset! this always happens to me. i spend over an hour testing and tuning, and it doesnt save.

i always assume it saves it how it is, but i guess u have to make a settings file. unless i tuned the jag and never saved the actual game. maybe thats what happened.
 
Originally posted by TheCanuck


ohh... i remember! i used my old man's e-mail to send you those pics a good while ago... :eek:

don't bother...

btw, what happened? i can't post with my PR account? :reallyodd

Oh ok. ;)
 
Originally posted by space


i posted my submission





:mad: I don't know hot the **** I'm gonna out do that one.:p
 
Originally posted by Josh






:mad: I don't know hot the **** I'm gonna out do that one.:p


bwahahahaha, bow to my creating processes :rolleyes: :p
 
okaaaaaay.... i rechanged my e-mail, and everything's back to normal... :confused:
 
Originally posted by space



bwahahahaha, bow to my creating processes :rolleyes: :p


:lol:

So, you're not going to try for real, are you?:D
 
Hi everyone!:dopey: I love this car.:drool:
 

Attachments

  • supra8.jpg
    supra8.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 19
yeah...thats what happend to me a few days ago
 
:cool:
 
Yeah, Keith Ta's Supra is fugging awesome.:drool:
 
Twin T-66 Turbo's...:drool::eek:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Hi everyone!:dopey: I love this car.:drool:

i think thats done up very well. i hate it when people put on awful mods, and ill fitting kits, and stickers that dont belong (i.e. riced out)

that ones pretty sweet, though.
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Hi everyone!:dopey: I love this car.:drool:

hey Saleen! it's cool, but not as cool as: :D
 
ugh... Vin Diesel's on Leno... :yuck:
 
G'night Saleen.:)
 
g'night ASL
 
So, which looks better/nicer? This one, or the chopped top one?:confused:
 

Attachments

  • audi-tt31.jpg
    audi-tt31.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 70
i like the other one better
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i like the other one better


The chopper topper?:p Alright then.:)
 
cripes... i have so many unfinished chops right now
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back