How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe! i'm 'shopping a pic of the new Civic Si, i'll try to make it look like something good looking... (that's gonna be hard... :eek: )
 
61 people online...
 
62 now
 
Dammit!:mad: My shopped RSX was just put into the poll today.:rolleyes: The voting's been goin' on for 5 days or something.:mad: I worked hard on that thing.:cry:
 
Yay, 70 people...
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Dammit!:mad: My shopped RSX was just put into the poll today.:rolleyes: The voting's been goin' on for 5 days or something.:mad: I worked hard on that thing.:cry:

i know how you feel... all i got was 3 votes...


that damn Stevie's gonna win again... :mad: i so hate that guy, i wish he was dea... oh, huh, hi Stevie! :o :D

just kidding, as usual... you truly deserve getting all these votes.
 
69
 
broke the record with 72!
 
76, I'll post a thread about it later...if noone else does between now and then.:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


i know how you feel... all i got was 3 votes...


that damn Stevie's gonna win again... :mad: i so hate that guy, i wish he was dea... oh, huh, hi Stevie! :o :D

just kidding, as usual... you truly deserve getting all these votes.
I think this might actually be my first time winning... oh and congrats on 8000 PR
 
thanks, i didn't notice... 10000 in about 3 weeks, then? :rolleyes: :D
 
Originally posted by Josh
76, I'll post a thread about it later...if noone else does between now and then.:rolleyes:



Nevermind, no I won't.:D If someone else wants to be my guest.:p I have a screenshot of it when it was 76 I can post....
 
Oh crap its 5:37 am in the morning, good thing im on holiday :D
 
Work In Progress... i think it's starting to look good... :D
 
it'd look better with a huge ass intercooler, wouldn't it? (more power,grrr grrr, more power!)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
(more power,grrr grrr, more power!)

That reminds me of that Home Improvement show. Arrr more power arrr arrr :lol:
 
Uh, 5 minute MS Paint job.:p
 

Attachments

  • sir.jpg
    sir.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 43
Originally posted by viper_maniac


That reminds me of that Home Improvement show. Arrr more power arrr arrr :lol:

that's where i took it from


can i see the original of that??
honda-civic-sir.jpg
 
:thatsodd: looks like its been glued on?
 
Originally posted by Josh
Uh, 5 minute MS Paint job.:p

:lol:

gotta have them' Bling Bling wheels? :D
 
Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN
:thatsodd: looks like its been glued on?

the car's on small rubber circles, so the tires are not in direct contact with the floor.

the tires tend to flat spot, and litteraly "paint" themselves on the floor when they're left unmoved for a while (it's horrible in our showroom! :eek: )
 
Damn, I said I wasn't goint to do it tonight, but...oh well.:(


Here's 10,000:rolleyes:



And yes, gotta have the bling bling.:p
 
ahhh I see. I thought your pic was actually a real Civic type-r for a moment then. I seen a few recently, but the VTec Logo gives it away
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back