How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can afford one right now, ill get a his and hers

they just arnt for sale to the public
 
me too :P

they are having trouble actually producing them, though. they are bound to roll out sooner or later, if Saleen wants to compete in FIA GT Cup. they are barred from comp. right now because they didnt produce enough street models. they are also running penaltys in ALMS. they have weight and power restrictions.

i love team Saleen Racing, btw.
 
While your at it Rich Uncle Pennybags, buy me one also, or atleast give me a car from your collection.
 
all you need is for them to up production.

i need nothing short of a magic lamp.
 
Originally posted by Goosemandu
While your at it Rich Uncle Pennybags, buy me one also, or atleast give me a car from your collection.


imnot buying anyone a car,sorry
 
Originally posted by Goosemandu
While your at it Rich Uncle Pennybags, buy me one also, or atleast give me a car from your collection.

sure, because its the duty of all wealthy people to buy others cars. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by SaleenASL
all you need is for them to up production.

i need nothing short of a magic lamp.


damnit, when is production supposed to speedup
 
Even a cheap car like a Stealth R/T? Ok, I guess I'll have do to it the hard way then, gotta get a job.
 
Originally posted by SaleenASL


sure, because its the duty of all wealthy people to buy others cars. :rolleyes:

Well since you can't see that was a joke and no its not the duty of wealthy people to buy others cars.
 
Originally posted by Goosemandu
Even a cheap car like a Stealth R/T? Ok, I guess I'll have do to it the hard way then, gotta get a job.

i wouldnt actually mind a stealth, they look kinda cool to me
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin



damnit, when is production supposed to speedup

july. but im not sure how many they will be making, and if they have been pre-ordered or not. they passed final emissions tests in june 2002. if u actually get one, you need to send me detailed photos.
 
Yeah, its my favorite car, *Note to self: Kill Rumple if he buys a Stealth*, j/k.
 
Originally posted by Goosemandu


Well since you can't see that was a joke and no its not the duty of wealthy people to buy others cars.

sorry. i guess i read a different tone into your post.
 
Originally posted by SaleenASL


july. but im not sure how many they will be making, and if they have been pre-ordered or not. they passed final emissions tests in june 2002. if u actually get one, you need to send me detailed photos.

im sure the waiting list is huge for these cars, it would probably take 2 years just to get one
 
Now your gonna get smart, but I know he has money and could get one, I'm not even gonna bother argueing over stupid stuff, and yes I know I started it.
 
Originally posted by Goosemandu
Now your gonna get smart, but I know he has money and could get one, I'm not even gonna bother argueing over stupid stuff, and yes I know I started it.

um, is that directed toward me? i wasnt arguing, i was apologizing.
 
Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm apoligizing, I just realized what you typed, and as I said I'm pissy so I flipped out.
 
I got Chron's disease, its a disease in which your intestines get infected and I'm having some pain in my stomach, I don't know if its a muscle pull since I've bin skateboarding a lot, or if its the Chron's, and if I have to go back into the hospital again.......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back