How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, do the S7 doors come out and then up. if they do that they are called gullwing doors.
 
I know there not that, those a Delorean doors. Scissors or Buttefly doors I think.
 
259, that's nothing. remember brotha lynch (yeah the big postwhore) he did 700 in 24 hours.

take away the spam it probably only 10.
 
Gullwings actually got up in the roof to were the "T" in T-tops are, but I still don't know what Lambo and S7 style doors are.
 
i have a model of the s7 in my hands..i dont know how to explain how they open and what they are called
 
Ok, there called scissor doors. I found out on the Countach info site.
 
suicide doors are doors that open up the other way don't they.
 
Yeah, those are sweet, I wanna put some of those on a car I get.
 
they use suicide doors to slow down sometimes.
 
Yeah, just don't open those up on the highway going 80, you'll never close em.
 
Another question, I need a good tune to listen to? I already played out all the new Linkin Park and Papa Roach.
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
what kind of car are you thinking
i saw it in a magazine. they were doing races on the salt flats and this car used suicide doors to help him slow down.
 
Download the salt bed one of the RX-7, I guess they don't know what downforce means.
 
a good tune, try P.O.D - Youth of the Nation or Alive. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back