How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
my aunt has that disease
she no longer has a stomache or guts....
her stomache is a plastic bad and her intestines are just long plastic tubes with a release valve...
shes really messed up
 
Yeah, I'm not that bad, I use to have a bag on my stomach since my small intestines were disconnected from my colon, but I'm back to normal so you could see why I would be mad.
 
Yes it is. Especially since I'm still in high school and have to deal with the rest of my life, God forbid.
 
what are you guys doing tommorow

im going to the beach, even though its kinda cold here
 
Skateboarding, and plus I have a sweet scar, and now I can do tricks with it by making my belly talk :)
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
what are you guys doing tommorow

im going to the beach, even though its kinda cold here

work, which reminds me, its getting late here. im off for tonight.
 
i think im gonna go out and look for a job

maybe at a blockbuster or something..
im kinda sick of just sitting around night after night
 
chrons disease? I never heard of it but by the sounds of it it sounds pretty bad. i feel sorry for you man.
 
Thanks but no thanks, I don't like it when people feel bad because they act different around me and stuff like that, and I'm getting a job soon hopefully.
 
i just saw a car commercial and they advertised a moon roof. What is the difference between a moon roof and a sun roof?
 
Neither did I until I saw my Dad's options list for his interpid, and he picked that, and the same with my brothers cavalier and he picked sunroof.
 
HOLY ****
i have 259 posts in the last 24 hours it says...
the thing is that they are all from convos, none of them (maybe 2 or 3) are just spam.... I have been here since about noon, and its 12 at night now
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back