How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TATINEE


Why? Will I find myself uncontrollably attracted to him?

perhaps we could both get attracted to him? ;)

*attempting to scare the living crap out of Joshua...*
 
A picture, yes, but of yourself?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


perhaps we could both get attracted to him? ;)

*attempting to scare the living crap out of Joshua...*



ky.gif
 
Originally posted by Josh





What? A picture?:reallyodd


Yes, I have thousands of them. Wtf doesn't?


<----

has like, 3 pics of him that aren't 20 years old...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


perhaps we could both get attracted to him? ;)

*attempting to scare the living crap out of Joshua...*

Don't scare him!! I wanna seeeeeeeeeee!
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
A picture, yes, but of yourself?




Yes, several, well...more like a few, but I have no intentions of posting them(anytime soon).
 
PR, stfu we dont care about you. lol just messin.
 
Josh, i posted a picture of my ugly self, its your turn now. :p
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
PR, stfu we dont care about you. lol just messin.

i knew about that... besides, you don't wanna see me... you'll have nightmares until you're 30!
 
Originally posted by Josh





Yes, several, well...more like a few, but I have no intentions of posting them(anytime soon).

Ok, well then just email one to me :D
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Josh, i posted a picture of my ugly self, its your turn now. :p




I know. My eyes still haven't recovered yet.:yuck:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Ok, well then just email one to me :D




You're so predictable!:p
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


I wanna see those, too. Post 'em!

i'd have to *find* my scanner first, and i don't know where i left it... :confused:


-wonders where the scanner is...
 
Oh phooey to y'all.. gt2, you aren't ugly - don't say that. If I lived out there and was about 7-8 years younger, I'd wanna hook up with you! Well, not 'hook up' really because 15's a bit young for that, but I think you understand where I'm going with this.. lol.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Oh phooey to y'all.. gt2, you aren't ugly - don't say that. If I lived out there and was about 7-8 years younger, I'd wanna hook up with you! Well, not 'hook up' really because 15's a bit young for that, but I think you understand where I'm going with this.. lol.





Hey now! Enough of that talk about s-e-x in front of that youngin'!:D


*Don't say a :censored:ing word about me bein' a young person myself damnit!*
 
Hey hey tat likes me lol! :p

Nah nah.. lol.
 
Hey josh im not that young, **** you. :p
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Hey josh im not that young, **** you. :p



Hey, don't use that language when my virgin ears are present!:mad::D
 
Originally posted by Josh
Hey now! Enough of that talk about s-e-x in front of that youngin'!:D


*Don't say a :censored:ing word about me bein' a young person myself damnit!*

:lol: Sorry. It's a topic that always ends up being hinted at in some way when I'm around. (I had to be really careful in how I worded that sentence because it could be miscontstrued by some people *cough*Josh*cough*)
 
Josh your a weirdo :reallyodd:

Anyway, im off to play some MCO .. See yall laters!
 
Originally posted by Josh





Just name the time & place...:drool::p

Ok, but you'll have to send me a picture so I know who to look for :D
 
Originally posted by KosmikFool
I ahte him. I like the Patriots but any dumbass could do what Brady did. And the Patriots got the beats put on 'em by the chargers and they almost got beat by the chiefs the other night. See? Even the Lions have a better QB than that...

What has he done wrong? He makes very few mistakes, especially since he throws the ball over 50 times a game.
 
later gt2
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


:lol: Sorry. It's a topic that always ends up being hinted at in some way when I'm around. (I had to be really careful in how I worded that sentence because it could be miscontstrued by some people *cough*Josh*cough*)




I knew I never should have told you my age....:)

Even though it would be illegal, I know you still want me.;):p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back