How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problems! :D

<--- 9500. woo...hoo.
 

Attachments

  • fu.jpg
    fu.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 102
Goodnight. I leave you with one phrase, a fairly common phrase.

Double penetration.
 
G'night Klostrophobic.:rotfl:
 
:rotfl:

good night Klos.
 
hehe, i love my avatar... i think i'll keep it a while

so, it's 1 AM, what do we do?
 
I don't know what we do, but I make a new avatar.:)
 
i think i'll get myself a drink!
 
Would ya look at that...? It's another Supra....big surprise, eh?
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Party like its 1899. :p


provoke sword duels to see who would date the princess?
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Oooh, I want one, too!



What would you like it to be of?


Also, beware, it may turn out ghetto.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock



provoke sword duels to see who would date the princess?

Sounds good to me. :thumbsup:
 
Originally posted by Josh




What would you like it to be of?


Also, beware, it may turn out ghetto.

Umm.. I have no idea. How about you surprise me?
 
am i the only one that can't connect to WinMX 2.6? i absolutely hate the 3.xx version...
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Umm.. I have no idea. How about you surprise me?



Heh, how's this?:D
 

Attachments

  • gunz.jpg
    gunz.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 139
J/k, I stole that. You can't be seen using a stolen avatar.:p
 
I used 2.6 and couldnt connect. Upgraded to 3.22 and still couldnt connect. Upgraded to 3.3 and could connect. I think they made it to where you have to have 3.3 to connect. *shrugs*
 
Oh man... I've been associating with a common thief!
 
Jessica, I really don't have any pics, right now, that I could turn into an avatar for you. They're all of Supras, Supras, and more Supras. I'll try to make you one tomorrow or sometime soon though.:(
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
I used 2.6 and couldnt connect. Upgraded to 3.22 and still couldnt connect. Upgraded to 3.3 and could connect. I think they made it to where you have to have 3.3 to connect. *shrugs*

meh... i can't stand 3.3... i guess i'll try something else, then.
 
No problem, Joshua.. hehe. You don't have to make me one at all, if you don't want to, though. But if you do, don't worry about rushing it or anything. I won't be able to use it until Monday anyway.
 
Ok fellas.. my hands are starting to tingle, so I'll take that as a sign that I really need to get to bed. I'll talk to y'all tomorrow. :)
 
good night, Jessica! :)

i'm gonna go soon too...
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Ok fellas.. my hands are starting to tingle, so I really need to get to bed.:)





Heh, alrighty then.;) G'night Jessica.:)


*I'll try to make you a decent(no naked chicks holding guns) avatar soon.:)*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back