How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viper go to hell.

Bye yall!
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Ok, but you'll have to send me a picture so I know who to look for :D


Only after you send me a picture of...that A.....I'll be....K'n.:lol::D
 
Later gt2.:)
 
Originally posted by Josh
I knew I never should have told you my age....:)

Even though it would be illegal, I know you still want me.;):p

Oooh, baby.. you're right. Just thinking about you gets me all hot and bothered :rolleyes: :D
 
Originally posted by Josh
Only after you send me a picture of...that A.....I'll be....K'n.:lol::D

Ahhh!!! :rotfl: You drive a hard bargain..
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Oooh, baby.. you're right. Just thinking about you gets me all hot and bothered :rolleyes: :D


wackit.gif
:lol:
 
Awkward silence...
 
yeah...
 
Wtf happened? I hate when this **** happens.
 
So sorry.. I'm just finishing up stamping some cards I should've had done about two hours ago. hehe.

You guys.. I'm gonna be away for five days! Do you think y'all can handle it?
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I'd like to spray my DNA on your tonsils.




That's ****ing horribly disgusting yet funny, for some reason, at the same time.:reallyodd
 
lalala, stupid double posts...
 
holy ****! :eek:

that pic of me, aside being so small ( :rolleyes: ) is about 3 years old! :eek:

i've got a few piercings, and a lot less hairs now!

edit: crap, i meant 3 years old, and not 5! :banghead:
 
Oh, but you don't know how digusting it can be. Then again, neither do I.. *looks around innocently*

:lol: It's wayyyyyyy past my bedtime.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


You guys.. I'm gonna be away for five days! Do you think y'all can handle it?


I can't think of a reason why we wouldn't be able to. I mean, after all, it's just you.:p
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Viper go to hell.

Bye yall!

I've been there already. All I got was a crappy tshirt. Bastards.
 
Nice pic, PR! Thanks for being man enough to show it to us! *hint hint Josh* hehe
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Oh, but you don't know how digusting it can be. Then again, neither do I.. *looks around innocently*

:lol: It's wayyyyyyy past my bedtime.





Whoa, now I REALLY could have gone without reading that....:yuck::nervous:
 
Originally posted by Josh






Whoa, now I REALLY could have gone without reading that....:yuck::nervous:




Ah forget it, open up...:lol:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Nice pic, PR! Thanks for being man enough to show it to us! *hint hint Josh* hehe

Um, I already stated the rules. I have to see that A first.;)
 
Originally posted by Josh
Ah forget it, open up...:lol:

LMAO! Ok.. I don't think I can comment on this further without getting myself in a lot of trouble.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


LMAO! Ok.. I don't think I can comment on this further without getting myself in a lot of trouble.




*cough*PM*cough*:)




Just kiddin':D
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Yeah, well, your rules suck.





Blah, it's a small price to pay...:)
 
Originally posted by Josh


Um, I already stated the rules. I have to see that A first.;)

 
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back