How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh
Yeah, it was very colorful:lol:

Man, you're just getting further and further ahead of me...:(
Got to keep posting..
jestera.gif
Wizard2.gif
jestera.gif
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Where's the girls on Motorcycles?


You want the name of that site?
 
NO ghost, YOU got to QUIT posting...:D
 
Originally posted by Josh
I think I'm too tired to post too many more times tonight...:sleep:
Ya me to. Not much happening now.
 
Yeah, all I can see that's happening is you're kicking my ass on post count, but not for too long...😈
 
Alright';) just checkin'..:D
 
Originally posted by Josh
Yeah, all I can see that's happening is you're kicking my ass on post count, but not for too long...😈
Just wanted to get ahead start for tomarrow. ;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

no. How long you guys staying here?
Depends, you got something good to talk about?
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

no. How long you guys staying here?


About 30 more minutes from me maybe...;)
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Just wanted to get ahead start for tomarrow. ;)


You'll need all you can get:D!
 
Hey Saleen did you see this, I think its cool.

jestera.gif
Wizard2.gif
jestera.gif
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

ummm............
not really:(
Man It gets hard to post when there not much to talk about..:(
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

ummm............
not really:(


Well! THAT'S IT! I'M OUTTA HERE:mad:

Just kidding:D:lol:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Man It gets hard to post when there not much to talk about..:(
ya. But usually all we do is post nonsensical(?) things anyway, right?:confused:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Man It gets hard to post when there not much to talk about..:(


Really? This coming from the man who just keeps on whoopin' my ass on posts?!?!?! Even when there's no real subject of topic, you still manage to beat me...:p
 
Josh- I thought you were gonna make every second letter a different color?;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

ya. But usually all we do is post nonsensical(?) things anyway, right?:confused:
Sometimes but earlier it was good with Tom around.
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Josh- I thought you were gonna make every second letter a different color?;)


Just never got around too it, and do you even realize how long that will take me?:eek:
 
Originally posted by Josh



Just never got around too it, and do you even realize how long that will take me?:eek:
Ya, that would take a loooong time
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Sometimes but earlier it was good with Tom around.
Ya. Where does he live? It seems he leaves for sleep a lot earlier than we do?:confused:
 
I'll get around to it eventually though...:D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Ya. Where does he live? It seems he leaves for sleep a lot earlier than we do?:confused:
It says NY on his profile.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back