How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I dunno:thatsodd:
Well, Josh and I have a deal. We are gonna go through the 3000 mark together.
 
Well folks, as amusing as it is talking to you guys, I think i'm gonna have to go play some Need 4 Speed before I go to bed.
Posse Out:)
 
BAM!
 
I think :reallyodd :teleport: :reallyodd
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Well, Josh and I have a deal. We are gonna go through the 3000 mark together.
Oh ok, at least I get to keep my money:)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Well folks, as amusing as it is talking to you guys, I think i'm gonna have to go play some Need 4 Speed before I go to bed.
Posse Out:)
Oh come on man and finish at 1800 your almost there.
 
Originally posted by Josh
BAM!


WTF?!?! I JUST MADE THREEW posts that said BAM!, but only ONE showed up, what a crock of S__T!
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Oh come on man and finish at 1800 your almost there.
ok, i'll just post smilies and then I'm gone
 
hit 1800 Saleen:D
 
:p
 
Originally posted by Josh



WTF?!?! I JUST MADE THREEW posts that said BAM!, but only ONE showed up, what a crock of S__T!
ya, you should report this injustice to Jordan! and quickly!:p j/k
 
Originally posted by Josh



WTF?!?! I JUST MADE THREEW posts that said BAM!, but only ONE showed up, what a crock of S__T!
You have to change each one.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Bam? Bam? ??:confused:


Do you ever watch that cooking show, called "Emeril Live", or something like that? If not you'll have no idea what BAM! is...:D
 
Josh, reminder the party I gave you when you hit 2000 posts?
 
Originally posted by Josh



Do you ever watch that cooking show, called "Emeril Live", or something like that? If not you'll have no idea what BAM! is...:D
I've seen it while surfing but never payed any attention to it......
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Josh, reminder the party I gave you when you hit 2000 posts?


YEAH!:D

You want one for 3000?
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Josh, reminder the party I gave you when you hit 2000 posts?
I remember that! wasnt that when he hit 2000 and i hit 1000?? If so, that was pretty cool:cool:
 
Originally posted by Josh



Do you ever watch that cooking show, called "Emeril Live", or something like that? If not you'll have no idea what BAM! is...:D
Oh ya, that makes sense now. Thanks.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Oh ya, that makes sense now. Thanks.


Just tryin' to "kick it up a notch" :lol:
 
Congratulations Saleen Man!:thumbsup:;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
1800!! yay! woohoo!! anywhoo, now i'm gone:D
Good night Saleen, maybe we can get the game thing going tomarrow.:) :D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I remember that! wasnt that when he hit 2000 and i hit 1000?? If so, that was pretty cool:cool:
It was cool.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Yup, since no one was here when I hit 2000 :(


Reall? Sorry man, didn't know that...:(

A party is being arranged as we chat...;)
 
Originally posted by Josh



Just tryin' to "kick it up a notch" :lol:
We were going good there for a while.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back