How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ghostrider
Maybe 2850 now.


Geeze dude, you're killin' me here...:(
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Ya, you said that 3 or 4 days ago:)


HEY! THat was only 1 day ago, besides man, "eventually" is a LOOOOONG ass period of time...;)
 
I think you should do it now. :smilewink :lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh



HEY! THat was only 1 day ago, besides man, "eventually" is a LOOOOONG ass period of time...;)
No way that was 1 day ago, aka yesterday! j/k
are you sure it was yesterday?:confused:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Lazy


Well, since you're not lazy, go ahead and do it for me:p

In my sig, it says something about a mod gun & busting a cap, well...change it so that EVERY OTHER LETTER ARE red & blue...
 
Ya right, and let Josh get all the posts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus I don't want it.
 
I'm going to make a few more posts before I go to bed...:p
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Ya right, and let Josh get all the posts. :lol: :lol: :lol:



Dude, it's gonna happen anyways, just accept it man, just accept it...:p
 
I'm gonna try to hit 2800 before I leave...
 
Where'd everyone go?
 
Did everyone but me leave?
 
Originally posted by Josh



Dude, it's gonna happen anyways, just accept it man, just accept it...:p
Personally, I think Ghost is gonna win this race, sorry Josh, my money is on Ghost

to ghost: SO YOU BETTER NOT LOSE!!!:p
 
I guess I'm just too cool for you guys...:D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Personally, I think Ghost is gonna win this race, sorry Josh, my money is on Ghost

to ghost: SO YOU BETTER NOT LOSE!!!:p


We're actually gonna go across the "line" together, unless of course ghost thinks he can take me on...:D

If you wanna da 'dis ghost just say so, and it's ON!
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Personally, I think Ghost is gonna win this race, sorry Josh, my money is on Ghost

to ghost: SO YOU BETTER NOT LOSE!!!:p
Money? Do I get any of that?
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Thats good, he needs all the help he can get.
Look, we have ourselves a COMEDIAN! :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back