How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some are obviously not appropriate, so if you would be so kind as to edit the post with the link in it I would be very greatfull...:lol:
 
pat.gif
I should of had a V8.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
My butt is sore from sitting in this chair so long..


:lol: Same here :lol:
 
must post more:D
 
Originally posted by Josh
Some are obviously not appropriate, so if you would be so kind as to edit the post with the link in it I would be very greatfull...:lol:
No biggie it will be gone in a little while anyway,
 
another post
 
Don't think I'm gonna hit 2850 tonight...:cry:


I'm really friggin' tired...:sleep:
 
gotta hurry
 
hella tired
 
Originally posted by Josh
Don't think I'm gonna hit 2850 tonight...:cry:


I'm really friggin' tired...:sleep:
Ya I can tell the posting is slowed way down.
 
I MIGHT be able to though...
 
slowed down cause I was lookin' at supra forums...:D
 
10 more after this
 
blue.gif
He's awake, why don't you stop at 2840
 
must get sleep...:sleep:
 
I'm done now..:sleep: :sleep:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
blue.gif
He's awake, why don't you stop at 2840


Too late now :p
 
Tomarrow is another day. Later Josh
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
I'm done now..:sleep: :sleep:


Alrighty then:D


Peace out ghost...;)
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Tomarrow is another day. Later Josh


Later ghost
 
Almost done...:D
 
ALMOST THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
OOOOO MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Albino snakes are cool...:thatsodd: huh
 
Hi all!

I'm back.... (listens to the all the cheers as the crowd goes nuts) HAH :p
Sorry to all who's posts I missed and all that.. but my pc totally funked up and I had to replace a hard drive (so I have a cheesy one borrowed from a friend of mine untill I get some $$ together)

Plus the other night, my grandfather passed away, so that also dampened my online time as well as regular life.. but what really sucks is I can't afford a plane ticket to go to the funeral (in Switzerland).. my mom's the only one going.. and then one cannot help but to think of what's happened in the world lately, and having a family member go on a plane doesn't feel so great :cry:

Anyways, 'nuff about me.. how's everyone been?
I logged on earlier and was checking all the posts I missed, but I guess the server went down as I was reading since I was unable to browse any further posts, so I closed IE.. and then when I came back, there were no notices about any posts since I've last been online.. dangit :thatsodd:
So like I said, sorry to all who's posts I've missed (although I doubt there were too many.. meant for me anyway.. heh)
And I'll try my best to reply.. won't be online much this week though.. :(
But I will try..

Oh, and happy birthday to me..... joy..... :(
 
Smoke Welcome back...What program did you use to amke avatars?
 
Welcome back Smoke, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!;)


Sorry to hear about your computer crashing, and I'm very sorry to hear about your grandfather...:(
 
What a good thread;)

A lot of interesting things have been said in here:lol:
 
happy%20birthday.gif

To SmokeAlot, good to hear from you again, but :cry: sad to hear the problems you have. Although this is a good place to talk about it and we will listen for ya. Anyway Happy Birthday and make it a great day as you should.;)

I even got you a cake ---->
birthday%20cake.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back