How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you thank you thank you...:D:D:D

I couldn't have done it with out you!!!:D
 
Absolutely...:sleep:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Thank you thank you thank you...:D:D:D

I couldn't have done it with out you!!!:D
No problem, without me you would have to been pulling a BMW. :D
 
:lol::rotfl::lol:
 
I'm sooo tired...:sleep:
 
We posted alot today..now we sleepy..:sleep: :sleep:
 
I'm so close I can taste it.:cheeburga
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
We posted alot today..now we sleepy..:sleep: :sleep:
\



Exactly...
 
Maybe we get to be administrators 😈 NOT!!!! :(
 
Originally posted by Josh
Maybe we get to be administrators 😈 NOT!!!! :(
Well lets see if Jordan can come up with somethinf?
 
I got a good head start on tomarrow..:D
 
I just want a friggin different colored title, is that too hard to ask? :lol:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
I got a good head start on tomarrow..:D


I'm gonna have to agree with you on that...:(
 
Originally posted by Josh
I just want a friggin different colored title, is that too hard to ask? :lol:
Why don't you say that in the post?
 
I did...:p
 
Jordan would have to turn on html for that to happen. I suppose he could for the super mods, I think.
 
Why would he have to turn on html? Does that mean he has html turned on for his?:confused:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Perfect, It might just work..;)


Possibly...:p, but if not...I'll just bring it up a million times:lol: j/k:D
 
Originally posted by Josh
Why would he have to turn on html? Does that mean he has html turned on for his?:confused:
Yes he does because he's an admin and the settings are different for that.
 
Its no different then whats in you signature. but the html is turned off for everybody else.
 
Although Jordan might say when you guys reach 5000 then you can have it.:(
 
And I was gonna sign off at 2800 :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back