How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ghostrider
Although Jordan might say when you guys reach 5000 then you can have it.:(


That will just make it worth more to me...:p

I'll have to work harder;)
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
And I was gonna sign off at 2800 :p


:lol: 2800-2900, it's all the same thing...:D
 
Originally posted by Josh



That will just make it worth more to me...:p

I'll have to work harder;)
Thats to far away. We need something at 3000 I do believe.
 
Yeah...:(

5000 is pretty far, but it's not gonna take long to reach...😈

I'll race ya to 5k...:lol:
 
page after page after page..
 
Geeze man, now you're really close to 2900...:(


Just means it'll take less time tomorrow:D
 
Originally posted by Josh
Yeah...:(

5000 is pretty far, but it's not gonna take long to reach...😈

I'll race ya to 5k...:lol:
Go for it :D
 
:lol:

I'll go for it, eventually...:D

But definitely NOT tonight...:rotfl:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Geeze man, now you're really close to 2900...:(


Just means it'll take less time tomorrow:D
yup I'm getting closer and closer by the minute.
 
I'm gonna call it quits at 2850, you gonna call it a night at 2900?
 
I think I can make it to 2850, but I'm not sure...:sleep:
 
Originally posted by Josh
:lol:

I'll go for it, eventually...:D

But definitely NOT tonight...:rotfl:
Same here but my actual goal is 10000 posts
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Same here but my actual goal is 10000 posts


That MAY seem high now, but once you hit 3k, then 4k, then 5...it'll seem really reasonable...;)

Now...something like 100 thousand, now that's plain ludicrous
 
Keepin' on typin' is the easy part, stayin' awake is the hard part:D
 
Originally posted by Josh



That MAY seem high now, but once you hit 3k, then 4k, then 5...it'll seem really reasonable...;)

Now...something like 100 thousand, now that's plain ludicrous
100000 posts WOW that would mean that you have no life. :lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Keepin' on typin' is the easy part, stayin' awake is the hard part:D
:Poke: :Poke: :Poke:
 
Seriously...:lol:
 
Move out of my way cause here I come.
 
I'm getting ready to post a cool smilie or two...
 
forget it, it'll take too long to post 'em all, just click the link...:D
 
My butt is sore from sitting in this chair so long..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back