How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made like 4 pages in this thread, by myslef in like 20 min once, remember that josh? It raised 150+ that day
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
danpollard:
Total Posts: 264 (3.88 posts per day)


BMW///M3
Total Posts:2287 (45.01 posts per day)

Way 2 much free time!
 
How I became a moderator...

2 days after I registered, Jordan asked me if I wanted to be a moderator here, so I said, "yes!"

We had talked a lot through PM's before he asked me, I kept having problems with GTPlanet, and I'd PM him about them, and he'd PM me back, yada yada yada...I kinda pointed out a thread that had gone REALLY BAD, and that's when he asked...:p
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85



BMW///M3
Total Posts:2287 (45.01 posts per day)

Way 2 much free time!
true, true, but:

Josh
Total Posts: 2895 (50.25 posts per day)
 
Profile For Josh

Date Registered: Jul. 24, 2001
Status: Super Moderator
Total Posts: 2895 (50.25 posts per day) :eek:
 
I registered in late July but my first post was in mid August I didnt have a PS2 then but i had GT3 so there was no need 4 me 2 post when i had no clue what i was gonna talk bout. I think my first post was my Suzaki Escudo thread i made.
 
Profile For ghostrider

Date Registered: Jul. 13, 2001
Status: GTPlanet Forum Mechanic
Total Posts: 2913 (42.79 posts per day)
 
Profile for ZeroCool85

665 posts (12.15 posts per day)
 
Proud to be British and all that, but I must go with the time.
 
Talk to you later Dan...:D
 
Go to bed u 14 year old.


j/k Dan.
 
See ya Dan.
 
Posting 50 times a day if FUN!!!!!:D
 
YAY!!!!! 2900 posts from ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 
I thought u were gonna get over 3 grand 2day.
 
I MIGHT get over 3,ooo today...:D

Me and ghost are going to hit 3,000 posts at the same time...;)
 
I wont be getting any where near 1000 posts in the near future, maybe by my birthday i will.
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
ohh, may have finally found a job


Doin' what?
 
hmmm, may already know about this place. hmmmm. May know someone who works there. hmmmm
 
Originally posted by Josh
I MIGHT get over 3,ooo today...:D

Me and ghost are going to hit 3,000 posts at the same time...;)

Cool, how long ago did u and he pass Jordan 4 most posts?
 
forget it. Says, Mature person. A.K.A. NO TEENS!
 
I passed Jordan about...2 weeks ago I think...:confused: Ghost passed Jordan shortly after I did...:D


WHERE BMW?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back