How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You post way too fast man...:(
 
Wouldn't it be humorous if Jordan switched servers again, and you two lost your stats? It's always a possibility.:p
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Wouldn't it be humorous if Jordan switched servers again, and you two lost your stats? It's always a possibility.:p

uh.....NO!:p
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Wouldn't it be humorous if Jordan switched servers again, and you two lost your stats? It's always a possibility.:p
Not funny Tom, we work hard for this.. :D
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Nice Avatar Tom..;)

Thanks, I whipped it up yesterday, and never got around to putting it up. I'm still going to tweak it so that the flag looks almost continuous.
 
I think, wait...I KNOW ghost is EVIL :p
 
Must keep going to reach the Top..
 
:p:lol:
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Thanks, I whipped it up yesterday, and never got around to putting it up. I'm still going to tweak it so that the flag looks almost continuous.
That would be sweet..
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Must keep going to reach the Top..
NOOOOOOO!
 
Wait for me at the top of you get there first...:D
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Not funny Tom, we work hard for this.. :D

What we need are stats showing:
1 most prolific use of smilie faces.
2 Average characters per post.
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
 
I was sooooo tired last night...:(


I fell asleep before I could hit 2850...:D
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


What we need are stats showing:
1 most prolific use of smilie faces.
2 Average characters per post.
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

1 -To Many
2 -3 to 4
:p :p :p :p :p
 
MUST PASS GHOST!
 
Originally posted by Josh
I was sooooo tired last night...:(


I fell asleep before I could hit 2850...:D
Me to..:sleep:
 
GONNA PASS GHOST!
 
JUST A FEW MORE>>>:D
 
La de da de doo>:D
 
Just havin' fun...:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back