How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheers: mate.
 
Originally posted by danpollard
I've just noticed, I registered on Friday 13th

Cool!!! :cool:
 
:ghost:
 
I remember it was a Friday cos it was a mates b/day. Cooler!:cool: :cool:
 
Yep!
 
Me is here and congrats on gold memberness.
 
I am *Platinum Member*
 
I want to get 2 1000 but it'll be a while til i get there.
 
Originally posted by danpollard
I'm off to watch Top Gear in a minute...

WATCH TOP GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No fair! Y cant we get Top Gear tv over here.
 
U'll prolly win, i dont post as often as i use to.
 
I got homework 2 but i usually wait til 8 pm eastern time to do it.
 
Tell you what, I can hear it starting, I'll meet you back here at 10GMT, 1 and a half hours from now. By then I'll have done my work.
 
3:30
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back