How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allright 5:00 is fine with me.
 
Cya Wanker


just kidding!
 
I have a british girl on my bus and i just love the accent!
 
:cheers:
 
:D
 
:smilewink:
 
:eek:
 
Talking to myself really fun!
 
:p
 
:mad:
 
Both are really hard, the comp in pong is hard to start with but u'll win later once u get use to it.
 
I've never beaten the Theseus one, the Minotaur is extremely tough to beat.
 
:confused:
 
768 posts 13.80 posts per day.
 
:(
 
Getting closer to 800 posts!
 
Only 100+ left to catch *Evo 6RS*
 
:o
 
My highest point total on pong is 486 the comp got 314.
 
I've gotten within one square of the exit on the Theseus one be4 the Minotaur killed me.
 
:rolleyes:
 
Racecar backwards is Racecar!
 
I made a thread bout it and people replyed to it!
 
:rotfl:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back