How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Suzaki Escudo thread is my best one (most people replied). I also think it was my very first thread but i dont remember that far bak.
 
I have replied to this thread 65 times outa 13191!
 
:lol:
 
😈
 
I am on AIM right now ZeroCoolGT85!
 
Dude? Quit wasting all the bandwidth man.

Later,

-Pako-





















(back to work now)
 
Someone IM me i dont know any1 s/n from GTP!
 
:thumbsdow
 
Sorry Pako.
 
Originally posted by Pako



Just kidding man. :)

O, cuz i was bout to say, dan did more of that than i did.
 
Am i the only one here?
 
Guess not!

Whatcha doin Rice?
 
to wax, or not to wax, that is the question
 
I'm playing 1st person view Pong!
 
Yeah i did that a little earlier.
 
I think I'll go WAX.:( I dont need to, but, wanna keep the paint up:D
 
Dan wants to race me 2 1000 posts.
 
By the way Zerocool, when you get here, I saw that remark earlier.
 
Hey Rice, please I don't mind a few posts like that (Ive done it myself-about 5) but that many is ridculous. Use sentences, its more entertaining.
 
Just a hint Rice, both the first and last letters were 'd'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back