How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I'll check back here in the morning so dont try it again Z.C. Cya.
 
Yes ZC Thnaks so much...6 more cars...3000
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
2 more Josh......Good....What forums do you got ZC...


He's the moderator of the "Team GTPlanet" Forum, I've never even heard of that forum...:confused:
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Really sorry, guys, must go, its 11pm.

:( Bye danpollard...;)

I hit 3k while you were here...:p
 
Yes, i just checked and i am already registered at racing-line.org.
 
Nevermind that!!!
 
ZC, where is the TEAM GTPLANET forum???:confused:
 
Challenge and Races.
 
Once your in the Challenge and Races Forum its above it on the screen, but you can jump to it with the Forum Jump, its right under the Challenge and Races.
 
Oh...:D
 
WAY 2 GO Josh, your ahead of ghost.
 
I'm in 9th i guess i miss counted be4.
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
WAY 2 GO Josh, your ahead of ghost.


Thanks...:D

I probably won't be ahead for long though...:(
 
I gotta go...:(

I'll be back in a while...:p
 
Yeah your probably right, being 7 ahead at the time of this post isnt all that much when ghost posts alot in this thread.
 
Am i the only one here?
 
850 posts Total, 100 in this thread!!
 
Still playing PONG!
 
Had to stop by and say hi.

Hi!
 
4 minutes till quitin' time.
Four long arduous minutes......
 
Wassup Saleen?
 
Putting your 2 cents worth on the woman beuity page I see. :D
 
Originally posted by Pako
Wassup Saleen?
Nothin much. Only had half day of school, so was out with friends all afternoon:)
How bout you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back