How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a thread in the forum called "Hello"
 
No i read the PM, me and Jordan had a conversation with PMs bout the Team GTPlanet deal.
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Y dont u ask Jordan, Josh.

Ask him what? Ask him who made you a mod? I already know it was him, cause he's the only one who can do that, I was just messing with you when I said that...;)
 
Have a few on me dan. :drink:
 
Right, so you did know, you were just hiding it from us...
 
Already saw and replied to the thread...:D
 
Page 666...:nervous:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Page 666...:nervous:


I guess I pressed submit on that post just a lil' too late...:p
 
Cool, I was talking earlier about me registering on Friday 13th.😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈
 
I'm postin' I'm postin...:D
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Cool, I was talking earlier about me registering on Friday 13th.😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈


:D That was 3 days after my B-Day...
 
Who's killin' you?:D
 
:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
 
Originally posted by Josh


Ask him what? Ask him who made you a mod? I already know it was him, cause he's the only one who can do that, I was just messing with you when I said that...;)

K, my bad.
 
Hi Tazz...:D:D:D:D
 
2 more Josh......Good....What forums do you got ZC...
 
Originally posted by danpollard
The ghosts.....

Oh, :ghost:'s, I see...:D
 
Tazz did u get my PM with the Car details?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back