How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon, Josh :D
 
Hello to you too danpollard;)
 
It was indeed, it was 300 this morning. Now I've discovered 'Chit-Chat'...
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Afternoon, Josh :D


Right back at ya...:D
 
You going for 3000 2nite Josh. Ive got about 15 mins so youd better get posting...:D
 
Hope I didn't interupt anything...:D

I'm just here to beat ghost...:lol:
 
Definitely gonna hit 3k today...:p
 
Nah, not really. Zero. was just boasting about going for 10th place. I haven't checked where I am. Ill go and do that in a minute.
 
I think you're number 16 or 17 right now..., but that won't take very long to change...:D
 
WOW!!! Check out the new title.
 
Who the hell made YOU a moderator...:confused::p
 
If you REALLY are a mod, go post in the mod forum...:D
 
Cool Zerocool. Hopefully its true. That was nice Josh...(hehe)
 
This is the problem with the UK, I have to go to bed at 5:30 your time-the height of posting.
 
Originally posted by danpollard
That was nice Josh...(hehe)


Well, I'm all about bein' nice...:D:lol:

NOT!!!:D:D:D

Anyways, I'm almost positive it's true. To change a title yourself you have to have been registered for AT LEAST a month, AND have over 1000 posts. PLUS, Jordan set the filters so noone could change their titles to moderator, super moderator, etc...unless they truly are a moderator...;)
 
OK, I followed that. How come Z.C. wasn't aware immediately.
 
You gotta go?:confused:
 
Y dont u ask Jordan, Josh.
 
Not sure...:confused:

Maybe Jordan told him in a PM, AND changed his title at the same time, but ZC didn't read the PM or see the title change till way after Jordan sent it...:thatsodd:


Ah hell, I have no idea man...:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back