How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive cheated after i have beatin the game la de da de da
 
i read about your dad's or uncle's(?) corvette(?) sounds nice.......
 
yea its pretty sweet.......he doesnt really take it out much...it looks brand new.....its a investment
 
Yeah, his Uncle's Vette sounded pretty sweet right up until he said it got stroked by some kid in a Jetta... ;)
 
:)
yay!! josh is here!!:rolleyes:
j/k

(Edited by Saleen Man at 1:04 am on Aug. 8, 2001)
 
HEY! :reallymad:

Watch where you roll those eyes, biotch! :laughing:
 
i was kinda shocked.....the jetta looked pretty sweet to
 
So...

What are we gonna talk about?
 
I'll think of a subject after my foot wakes up...

It just fell asleep and hurts really freakin' bad...
 
lol....:odd:
Josh, what kind of cars have you raced with your beautiful :o S2000???
 
Um..., sh**...I dunno.
Anything and everything that wants to race me...


Camaros, firebirds,civics,accords,berettas,montecarlos,old lady in a big ass dodge ram,lexus IS300,integras,some guy in a mini-van on the highway,supras, etc...

 
out of those, the only thing that my bro has raced(at least while im in the car) are civics and mini-vans!!
 
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
 
I've almost posted 1000 times... :D
 
don't worry, my quest to catch you is still ongoing.....:D
 
You can pass me for all I care...

You'll never be a mod, bruhahaha 😈:laughing:😈
 
well ne ways, me g2g now, sorry i'll miss your 1000th post......:cry:
 
Yay! 1000 posts for me! :rotfl:
 
Buh-Bye
 
Thanks. :D



Guess this means I have no life :cry:
 
stuff is good.

(Edited by Josh at 5:03 pm on Aug. 8, 2001)
 
Well, if no one is gonna talk to me I guess I might as well just go talk to my dog..., at least she listens... :cry::nervous::cry:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back