How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
2. :lay down is my new term. I've got to stop using it.
 
Saleeeen man, it's time to kill some germans...:D
 
Originally posted by danpollard
2. Thanks for staying online so long!

No problem, I know it's easier to post when someone else is there to talk to.
 
1. Dont have a clue what u r talking about. Im logging off after the next post.
 
Late congrats on 800, I'll pass it on tomorrow.
 
I'm good Tom, I'm just going for 1000 posts.
 
I'm glad you asked Tom, because then I could change that little description under my name
 
I'm glad you asked Tom. I'd like to be "World's biggest SOB"
 
You need a sign uder your name for that?
 
I was just chatting away with myself, looking to score a few more posts to catch up with you guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back