How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for Memphix again. It has 29 of 32 full. It was a pretty good server too. (unless it wasn't on your end.)
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

I don't know, whatever side needs players I guess.
Well, let's talk before the game starts. Let's go decide on a server. Alt+enter, alt+tab, nice tricks:eek:
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Go for Memphix again. It has 29 of 32 full. It was a pretty good server too. (unless it wasn't on your end.)
k, let's go in
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Well, let's talk before the game starts. Let's go decide on a server. Alt+enter, alt+tab, nice tricks:eek:
Yeah, last night I played windowed most of the time. I even posted a few messages while I was waiting to respawn.:D
 
yeah, I was hoping that you were locked out too.
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

huh?:confused:

Meaning, I hope you din't get in as the last person, and wonder where I was.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Meaning, I hope you din't get in as the last person, and wonder where I was.
I was hoping the same thing;)
 
[id] wolf3 is a great server. It's from idsoftware itself. And it's pretty fast.
 
I'm going to go in and If I don't see you in a minute or so, I'll come back here.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
[id] wolf3 is a great server. It's from idsoftware itself. And it's pretty fast.
[id] wolf3, ok i'm going in, meet ya there:)
 
rat's that's full too. You pick one next, I'm unlucky today.
Go for one with a low ping rate. 150 or below.
 
Party like it 999, I've got 1000 Posts!!!!!!!!!!
😈
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Party like it 999, I've got 1000 Posts!!!!!!!!!!
😈
WOW Great job Tom, Hows it going tonight? :) :D
 
Wow. Tom's been busy I see.
 
How is going Ghost?
 
Are you spying again. :D
 
What cha readin there?
 
Damn, I need to restart windows.
 
See ya in a few..

Ctrl+Alt+Del
 
I here Ghostrider, are you?

Probably makin' taco's again aye?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back