How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viper Whats ur aim...I heard that Pako is a mod....
 
oh great i knew this was bound to happen. im getting my chops busted for being a newbie. *sighs* it was gonna happen some time. now lets get back to me running and crying.........MOMMY!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by Josh




I don't know what yer talkin' 'bout...😈...hehehe

Midnight get together, Strip him, Soap in towels. Etc Etc.
 
*ducks down in the dark with a camera in my face and says, "im so scared" then boogers fall from my right nostrol*
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
*ducks down in the dark with a camera in my face and says, "im so scared" then boogers fall from my right nostrol*
haha
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Midnight get together, Strip him, Soap in towels. Etc Etc.


:lol:

I remember small bits & pieces...:rotfl:
 
ok fine Josh I guess you dont want to see.
 
Pako isn't ACTUALLY a mod, his member title is just MODERATION...
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
oh great i knew this was bound to happen. im getting my chops busted for being a newbie. *sighs* it was gonna happen some time. now lets get back to me running and crying.........MOMMY!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!

Nah, being a Newbie doesn't bother anyone here really. Everyone get's equal opportunity Chop busting. I think that Pako said the "I'd tell you but I'd have to kill you" thing to me a week or two ago. Can't remember what it was over though...:D
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
ok fine Josh I guess you dont want to see.


I'll get on, but don't you remember me telling you how my computer ****s up when I have AIM, & IE opened up?
 
no its not...josh go to our control pannel
 
well once i get to about 200 ill bust the chops of some newbie. just to do it. but in a nice way.
 
What you AIm Viper its not in your profile...
 
:thatsodd: Tazz...
 
Viper you can hit 200 today...I hit 700 in one day before...
 
i added it to my profile. its GTViperConcept
 
Ok No one talks spanish
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back