How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ghostrider
:reallyodd


bash.gif
 
Originally posted by Josh
867-5309

Whe I was in College, My roomate and I used to dial a random area code, and then that number, and sing that song to whoever answered.
Prank calls were really funny back then, but with a roomate named "Sergio" it got old really fast when girls on the first floor of the dorm would call at 3am and sing "Uh Oh Sergio, Uh oh Segio, Sergio Valente, Sergio Valente. Uh oh Sergio..."
 
No...:D


It's from an old ass song...
 
Wondering why I posted that number? I was sittin' here, and I heard that song on TV, so I thought I'd post it...


Pretty stupid of me huh?:D
 
yeah actually it is................... :) j/k
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
yeah actually it is................... :) j/k


Kiss my
bootyshake.gif
:lol:
 
dude thats funny. so what was wrong w/ you earlier?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
dude thats funny. so what was wrong w/ you earlier?

I'll tell you in a PM later...:p
 
no. so when does jordan usually get on?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
no. so when does jordan usually get on?


I don't know...:thatsodd:

He usually NEVER comes to this thread though...
 
Just got your PM...:p
 
dont feel bad. as long as it wasnt me im happy!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
oh. i wanted to introduce myself.


You can always do it in a PM, but just realize it may take him a while to respond because he gets a LOT of PM's....
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
dont feel bad. as long as it wasnt me im happy!


:lol::p
 
yeah, im sure i mean he is the GT planet owner and operator.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
so is it like a big family here



Most of us are good friends...:D
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
i hope soon i will be one. :D


Don't worry, you're already in...:D
 
I'll be back in like 20 minutes, gotta eat lunch, don't leave...:D
 
cool. i can be like the lil' brother. :D looking :rolleyes: to my big :cool: brothers.
 
I GOT 100 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok im calm again..........just one more time that felt good.......I GOT 100 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Okay, I'm back, decided not to eat lunch...:D

You're now an Active Member...;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back