How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is messing around with mod things
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
he is messing around with mod things



Yep...:(
 
i just know what to say after como estas. i remember from spanish class.
 
Cool, I passed 3200...:(
 
Jos never banned anybody...:p
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
why do you have a sad face?


Cause I kinda did something bad...:(
 
i wont try to budge it out of ya. lets talk about something positive.
 
anybody excited about MGS2 coming out?
 
New subject...:p
 
i cant wait for MGS2 or FINAL FANTASY X to come out!
 
:sleep:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
i cant wait for MGS2 or FINAL FANTASY X to come out!

Me too. And Devil May Cry.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
has anybody played the MGS2 demo?

Yeah, I got it with Zone of Enders I think.
 
yeah i borrowed a friends. MGS2 is awsome!
 
:sleep:
 
:Poke:
 
867-5309
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back