How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan's age, along with MY age, are Classified: Top Secet
 
lIpS aRE seALeD:mad:

No hints, no clues, no nothin'...
 
ok ok ok ok ok. i wont ask for hints either.
 
Why does everyone wanna know Jordan's age so badly...:confused:
 
curiosity...................its human nature
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
...................its human nature


Its also irritating as hell...:p
 
You asking wasn't irritating...


What's irritating is when people ask, I tell them I won't tell, then later they ask again, and again, and again...........
 
No
 
Jordan is on now...
 
Just letting you know incase you still wanna introduce yourself...




Just a tip to EVERYONE who reads this: NEVER, EVER ask Jordan his age. Never ask ME my age. Never ask another person about my age, or Jordan's age. If it's not in our profile, chances are, we don't want you to know it...;)
 
good info..........ill keep that in mind.
 
didja innerdeuce yerself?:lol:
 
story about the wedding today: We were having the wedding pictures after the wedding taken, and the I was settin on the "pew" andf the other groomsman were stand up next to me, we were in front, but out of the way of the camera. They didnt need the bridesmaids for a sec. so they got out of the way by setting on the pew I was on. To gove them more room, I got up and stoof d up to the pther groomsman,nd they had this "your stupid!" look on their face(remember all the bridemaids and groomsmen were over 22, except for me, I'm 16.) one goes "Why did you move?" you could be setting there by alll the bridesmaids!" I said: "There wasnt enough room." the guys replied:"yes there is! anyway, you could have just sqeezed in there with them! Its all the bridesmaids!" (said in a fashion, as in LOOK AT THEM, THEY ARE HOT!) And then they finished me off with"You'll be "there" in a few years"(as in wanting to sit next to them) I already am though, but My stupid shyness got in the way
dont know if you read this josh, reposting
 
yes i did. no responce yet...............
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
yes i did. no responce yet...............


Alright...
 
i read and replied to that fight you, saleen amn, and BMW had.........thats some funny stuff!
 
Oh well BMW...:nervous:

You shoulda told those other guys to mind their own damn business...:p
 
:lol: Yeah, SlickRick is a fag IMO...:D
 
Originally posted by Josh
Oh well BMW...:nervous:

You shoulda told those other guys to mind their own damn business...:p

nah, they had a really good point. After that wedding I wanna ask someone(a girl of course) out!:p
 
Originally posted by Josh
:lol: Yeah, SlickRick is a fag IMO...:D


And we kicked his @$$ in that "fight.":rotfl:
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
After that wedding I wanna ask a someone(a girl of course) out!:p


GO FOR IT!;):p
 
yalls refers to you, josh and saleen man.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back