How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel all cool now being an active member on my 1st day.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
i feel all cool now being an active member on my 1st day.


I became a moderator on my 2nd day...:p
 
GOSH!!!!! josh!!!!! how many do you need to be a moderator?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
GOSH!!!!! josh!!!!! how many do you need to be a moderator?


You can't become a moderator by posting a lot...:(

The only way to become a moderator is for Jordan to ask YOU if you want to be one. If you ask Jordan to be one, he won't even consider it...:(
 
oh well im not posting just to be a moderator im posting to see what comes after each status amd just because this site kicks A$$
 
:sleep:
 
whats all this about a GTPlanet Racing Team? Looks like da captain aint doing a good job.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
whats all this about a GTPlanet Racing Team? Looks like da captain aint doing a good job.


I have no idea...:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
you sure fall asleep alot :)

Yep...:lol:
 
are you on the team? am i on the team?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
are you on the team? am i on the team?


Nope. Not unless you told them you wanted to be...


I should be cause I get some damn good times on GT3...:D
 
well your a super moderator and you should ask for the position. you have more posts (like they matter) than any body!!!! even more than the owner jordan.
 
I could be on the team if I wanted to be, but I just don't have any interest in it...:(


Plus, I don't have my PS2 or GT3 at the moment, so I'd be of no use to the team...:D
 
wow...........these are a whole lot of responces....................almost 15,000!
 
You like making everything you say "bold" don't you...:D?
 
yeah im not that good either. I have GT3 but no Mem card! $35!!!!!!! gosh! its JUST a memory card!
 
HI JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! remember me gabe??? from yahoo??
 
love to!!!!! It stands out and is different. :)
 
Mazda my name is "ViperConcept" call me that here. (how embarrasing)
 
i like bold print. i dont see why everybody else doesnt do it.
 
ViperConcept & MazdaMX5, your "secret" is safe with me...:D
 
lol. hey josh clean out your pm's ive sent 2 messages responding you and i lost them
 
Done...:D
 
cool. ill re-send those. nevermind MazdaMX5
 
Yeah, I ain't tellin' nobody...:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back