How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ViperConcept
yalls refers to you, josh and saleen man.


He knows...:p
 
i know.........just thought id post something incase somebody else didnt know.......
 
BMW- Did you realize that our member titles could be different colors, like Jordan's? Also, they could scroll across, flash, etc. Our avatars could also be made so that if someone clicked on them, it would take them to our homepage(that is only if you had one).


There is a wide range of stuff you can do with vBulletin...
 
BMW get on AIM for a sec...
 
sits here bored with nothing to talk about.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
sits here bored with nothing to talk about.


You're not alone...
 
Yep...:nervous: :Poke:
 
i have been logged into gtplanet for 9hours and 37 minutes.......i have made 163 posts on my first day. im tired. ill be back on later on tonight. PEACE OUT!!!
 
ONLY 1 song was sung at the wedding. The "i need you" by Le Ann rhyems. The girl who sounded better than Rhymes, and looked a WHOLE lot better;)
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3

Lets talk about me! that always get a conversation going!:D




I don't think so...:p
 
Later Viper...:D
 
Had to get off AIM, for some damn reason my computer freaks out when I use AIM...:mad:
 
At rehearsal, when I was walking the chic down the asile, she was sayin I actin all tough and everything, and was imitating me. She may have been makin fun of me
 
I couldnt tell if it was that, or she was buggin me
 
BMW, I'll give you an answer to your question in the PM you sent me as soon as I get the link...
 
what do you think about what I just posted?
 
Hmmm...:confused:


Not sure...

She may have just been bugging you, but she might just like you...:D
 
well down the asile she had a huge smile, not sure she she was doing it for the wedding or cause I was doin g it right , or for anothe rreason
 
these forums sure are dead. are they always this dead?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
these forums sure are dead. are they always this dead?


Nope...;)


Ignore the PM I JUST sent. Obviously you found out how...
 
Come on Tazz...:nervous: I need that link...:(
 
wow........does this site slow down as the day passes on?
 
I guess so...:(


It usually speeds up a LOT later at night...
 
has it been slow like this all weekened?
 
Nope...:(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back