How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can just keep your ass away from me man...:p


THERE WILL BE NO CATCHING OF, OR PASSING OF JOSH!!!:mad::p:lol:
 
So am I still a newbie since this is my first day here?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
So am I still a newbie since this is my first day here?


Yeah...:lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh
You can just keep your ass away from me man...:p

THERE WILL BE NO CATCHING OF, OR PASSING OF JOSH!!!:mad::p:lol:

I dont think that would be possible. :)
 
i think i screwed that quote up bad!!!!! You can tell im a newbie.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
i think i screwed that quote up bad!!!!! You can tell im a newbie.


:lol: I noticed, so I went back and fixed it for ya...:p
 
Those are just some of the many things you can do as a moderator huh?
 
Yep...😈
 
I would probably pass out if i was asked to be a moderator. But im happy being a GTP Senior Member. That name is cool. Makes me sound all Bad-A$$.
 
Might sound gay, but I almost cried when Jordan asked me if I wanted to be a moderator for GTPlanet...:D

It just really came as a shock to me that I would be asked, especially since I had been registered for less than 48 hours at the time...:eek:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Makes me sound all Bad-A$$.


Not as bad as GTPlanet Super Moderator...:p
 
True, GTPlanet Super Moderator is a bada$$ title.
 
I know...:D
 
hummm thought I saw something else.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
wow new title Josh ?


:lol:

If you're talking about the "admin" thing, nope. I just changed it to see what it'd look like...:p
 
Originally posted by Josh



:lol:

If you're talking about the "admin" thing, nope. I just changed it to see what it'd look like...:p
nummmm thought there was a filter for that..
 
I cant wait to Be able to choose my staus name i have a real cool one i want. :)
 
man your kicking butt on the posts
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
I cant wait to Be able to choose my staus name i have a real cool one i want. :)
You got a long way togo.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
nummmm thought there was a filter for that..


Mods and admins can change to whatever they want. Even if a mod isn't an admin, they can still change it to admin. BUT, a member who is neither an admin, nor a mod can't change it to anything like moderator, administrator, super moderator, etc...
 
So Josh whats up tonight? Have you hooked up with thr IRC yet?
 
Originally posted by Josh



Mods and admins can change to whatever they want. Even if a mod isn't an admin, they can still change it to admin. BUT, a member who is neither an admin, nor a mod can't change it to anything like moderator, administrator, super moderator, etc...
Hummmm that must be the case. ;)
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
man your kicking butt on the posts


Only because you haven't been on as much lately...:(
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
So Josh whats up tonight? Have you hooked up with thr IRC yet?


Not much..;)

I saw the thread about GTPlanet on IRC, but I don't even know what IRC is...
 
Originally posted by Josh



Only because you haven't been on as much lately...:(
Ya, been kind of busy.
 
Originally posted by Josh



Not much..;)

I saw the thread about GTPlanet on IRC, but I don't even know what IRC is...
Internet Relay Chat
 
Do you have to be a moderator to change your status? Or can you just posta certain amount of times?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back