How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know it's not a bird or a plane?:D
 
BECAUSE..........ITS SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES FASTER THAN A SPEEDING BULLET. HE CAN JUMP TALL BUILINGS IN A SINGLE BOUND......PLUS YOU JUST RIPPED YOUR SHIRT OPEN AND IT SAID "S"
 
Originally posted by Josh
I freakin' lost a race today...:nervous:

Some kid at school has a fuggin' '01 Camaro SS with Twin Frickin' Turbo's...:eek:

Never heard of someone turbo'n a Camaro, especially Twin's...:(

What the hell was I thinking...:confused::eek:
Ahhh quit your bitchin.. :lol:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Ahhh quit your bitchin.. :lol:



Familiar words...:thatsodd:

What's up ghost?:p
 
yeah Vortech makes a Turbo with around 30% gain(single), but ya know other companies have to make them too. Did you know he had a couple of turbos under the hodd?
 
Another internet server company bites the dust
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
Did you know he had a couple of turbos under the hodd?



I heard people say his car was t'charged, but I didn't pay much attention cause you know how some kids tend to lie...:(

Well, apparently they weren't lying...:nervous:



I still woulda raced 'em even had I known, at least I woulda been prepared for that ass whoopin'...:D
 
If I can remember correctly, he has like Twin T66 Turbos...:eek:



T66's are awfully damn big though..., so I'll ask around and see what people know, or I may just have to ask him...:D




I don't even wanna know how much $$$ he has into his car...:eek:
 
You still here?
 
Screw this man, I'm going single....I'm thinking maybe a T88 turbo would be just fine...😈


Wait, I probably don't have enough room under the hood...:p
 
Apparently I'm all alone in here...:thatsodd:
 
Aah, there you are...:p
 
BMW do you hunt? Like, deer or anything? Just curious...
 
closest thing i ahve ever done to huntig is shooting birds out of trees with my bb gun. :)
 
Originally posted by Josh
Deer...:D


I've never hunted deer with a bow before, so it ought be interesting...:p I've always used a rifle until now...


I would really like to go up to Canada during the summer and hunt Elk, or Caribou(spelling?), but I doubt I ever will...:nervous:
COME TO CANADA!!!!!!!:D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

COME TO CANADA!!!!!!!:D


I MIGHT!!!!!!:D
 
i bet my car is pretty good. i consider it a beauty.
 
in Ada, Oklahoma, you can be jailed for wearing new York Jets Clothing.
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
in Ada, Oklahoma, you can be jailed for wearing new York Jets Clothing.
You're not serious are you?:eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back