How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ViperConcept
so i guess you could say it would be utter luck to be chosen as a moderator.



Yep...:nervous:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

You are a man of much wisdom........:thatsodd:
I like the title of your PM:lol:


I know I am...:p



I thought you would like it...:lol:
 
looks like you all hopped on a mclaren and saleen is in a pento trying to catch up with no luck. sorry saleen your day will come.
 
:sleep:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
looks like you all hopped on a mclaren and saleen is in a pento trying to catch up with no luck. sorry saleen your day will come.
Hey Man!!:mad: Pinto's rule!! My bro's gettin one, he has some plans for that baby, and one of them is to not get rear ended:rolleyes::lol:
Well, gotta go do dishes now :rolleyes:
be back as quickly as possible;)
 
didnt i tell you yesterday you fell asleep to much!:mad: :mad:
 
Is your brother seriously getting a Pinto?!?!:lol:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
didnt i tell you yesterday you fell asleep to much!:mad: :mad:


Are you gettin' mouthy? Okay, that's it!:mad:


Where's that damn BAN button?:confused::p:lol:
 
actually my brother has a MITSUBISHI 3000GT VR-4 ST SPYDER. :)
anyway.........:o
 
dang 2 days on the site and im getting banned. :(
 
Not you fool, I was talkin' to Saleen Man...:D
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
dang 2 days on the site and im getting banned. :(


It was a joke, man...A JOKE!!!!:p
 
oh i thought you were talking to me. you quoted my line.
 
gosh i knew i was a newbie but dang..........."whys everybody always pickin' on me??" :(
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
oh i thought you were talking to me. you quoted my line.


Here's the deal...


I WAS talking to you about the ban thing, but I WASN'T talking to you when I said the thing about the BROTHER GETTING A PINTO...got it?:p
 
i know you were not asking about my bros car....i just thought id add that in since the car thing came up...................i feel all dumb AGAIN!!! he-he if ya know what i mean
 
Alright, let's start a new subject, ya big dummie...:lol::p
 
so, whats your fav PS2 game? Or PS1 game?
 
Gonna have to be either GT3 or ATV Offroad Fury....
 
I have till wednesday to write an affirmative and negetive Debate case for: "Resloved that decentralized governmetal power ought to be the fundamental goal for a democratic society."

I take Lincoln-Douglas Debate in HS. Im wondering if it is a mistake:eek:
 
I'll have plenty of time tomorrow during school, I think....
 
good luck BMW. oh yeah.........I LOVE MY NEW AVATAR!!!
 
i bet they are. you DEBATE in there. and that can take hours!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
good luck BMW. oh yeah.........I LOVE MY NEW AVATAR!!!


Yeah, good luck on the debate stuff BMW...:D



That avatar is the one SCOTTtheBOMB use to use when he was here...:(
 
:sleep:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back