How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ViperConcept
i didnt mean anything bad about those canaidians.....i just ment those are some wierd laws.......notice i sad "but i still love those canaidians.
I was joking man;)
 
More canada(cities):
New Brunswick Provincial Laws
Driving on the roads is not allowed.

Guelph
The city is classified as a no-pee zone



Uxbridge
Residents are not allowed to have an Internet connection faster than 56k.
 
yall were also the first people here wernt yall? now the more people here he has to narrow it down. im just glad im about to hit 300.
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
Guelph
The city is classified as a no-pee zone


:lol:
 
there is a town in wisconsin where you can smoke weed and if a cop sees you smoking it you get a $50 fine. thats pretty cool.
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
More canada(cities):
New Brunswick Provincial Laws
Driving on the roads is not allowed.

Guelph
The city is classified as a no-pee zone



Uxbridge
Residents are not allowed to have an Internet connection faster than 56k.
These aren't for real:confused: No way:eek:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
yall were also the first people here wernt yall? now the more people here he has to narrow it down. im just glad im about to hit 300.
yall as in me, Josh and BMW?? If so, no way, we weren't even close to the first people here. The first people here were like in May, and when this site was just a little MSN community;)
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
yall were also the first people here wernt yall? now the more people here he has to narrow it down. im just glad im about to hit 300.


Actually, AltF8, Misnblu, Talentless, and other moderators have all been with GTPlanet since the beginning(and even earlier).


BUT, I registered here on July 24th, and there were around 900+ members at the time. And I don't know Jordan or anyone here in real life, so I was just lucky I guess...:p
 
see, now its a big .net site . anyway.....if i NEVER become a moderator ill still be happy. this site rocks!
 
Originally posted by Josh



Actually, AltF8, Misnblu, Talentless, and other moderators have all been with GTPlanet since the beginning(and even earlier).


BUT, I registered here on July 24th, and there were around 900+ members at the time. And I don't know Jordan or anyone here in real life, so I was just lucky I guess...:p
I registered July 29th, and BMW July 30th, right?:confused:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

These aren't for real:confused: No way:eek:


They're for real, go to yahoo and do a search on weird old laws, something MIGHT come up, but I doubt it...


I remember some in Oklahoma, like, you must have a shotgun if you want to enter a courthouse, or you must fire a shotgun before crossing an intersection...:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
see, now its a big .net site . anyway.....if i NEVER become a moderator ill still be happy. this site rocks!
I'm still waiting for my call to be a mod:(
No, it really doesn't matter if he asks me or not:D
 
Originally posted by Josh



They're for real, go to yahoo and do a search on weird old laws, something MIGHT come up, but I doubt it...


I remember some in Oklahoma, like, you must have a shotgun if you want to enter a courthouse, or you must fire a shotgun before crossing an intersection...:thatsodd:
:lol:
Josh-3400 posts:D
 
Sweet, 3400...:p
 
you have over 2000 and still have not been asked? i guess that means he doesnt want anymore.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
you have over 2000 and still have not been asked? i guess that means he doesnt want anymore.


Jordan doesn't base who he asks on post count...
 
yeah if he did, I'd be a super mod by now:D
 
So that means someone could have 10,000 plus posts, but that still doesn't mean he'd even consider asking/making them moderators...
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
yeah if he did, I'd be a super mod by now:D


:lol::p
 
Originally posted by Josh
So that means someone could have 10,000 plus posts, but that still doesn't mean he'd even consider asking/making them moderators...
You are a man of much wisdom........:thatsodd:
I like the title of your PM:lol:
 
so i guess you could say it would be utter luck to be chosen as a moderator.
 
WHOOPS! I'm supposed to be writing my case right now....:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back