How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by BMW///M3
in Ada, Oklahoma, you can be jailed for wearing new York Jets Clothing.



Dude, look up other OOOOOLLLLLDDDDD ass laws in Oklahoma...:eek:

There are some freaky ones that are actually still in effect, but police don't charge you with them.
 
In pueblo, Colorado:
It is illegal to let a dandelion grow within the city limits
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Sweet:cool:
I heard your little escapade(?) with that TT Camaro!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:


😈😈😈
 
In Sterling, Colorado:
Cats may not run loose without having been fit with a taillight.
 
did anybody ever answer my question? is altF8 a moderator?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
i bet my car is pretty good. i consider it a beauty.


What car? Weren't you born in '87?:confused::thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
did anybody ever answer my question? is altF8 a moderator?


Didn't see you ask that...


YES, he is a big time moderator, he's been one for quite some time too...:D
 
damn, canada is kinda mean......but i still love those canaidians! :)
 
LOL check this texas law!
When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone.
:confused:
 
just wondering. i didnt know moderators could have around 312 posts. :) j/w. no biggie. i know jordan has to ask you to be one.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
damn, canada is kinda mean......but i still love those canaidians! :)
HEY!!:mad: WHAT'D YOU SAY BOUT CANADIANS??:mad::mad: J/K:D
Why is Canada mean?:confused:
 
:cool: look at my shades..........:eek: dang those are cool!
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
LOL check this texas law!
When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone.
:confused:
WTF!!!!!!:thatsodd::confused::thatsodd: :confused::thatsodd:
 
More texas laws:
A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.

You can be legally married by publically introducing a person as your husband or wife 3 times
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
More texas laws:
A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.

You can be legally married by publically introducing a person as your husband or wife 3 times
:lol::lol::thatsodd::lol::lol::thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
just wondering. i didnt know moderators could have around 312 posts. :) j/w. no biggie. i know jordan has to ask you to be one.


Misnblu is a mod, and has around 170 I think, maybe it's gone up since...:confused:

Remember, I became a moderator less than 48 hours after registering here, and I had less than 200 posts...
 
A law in some city in Canada:
If you are released from prison, it is required that you are given a handgun with bullets and a horse, so you can ride out of town.
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

He has a pretty sweet car, EH??
Don't worry, I still like your car too;)


His car is hella freackin' sweet...:eek::D


Thank you...;)
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
A law in some city in Canada:
If you are released from prison, it is required that you are given a handgun with bullets and a horse, so you can ride out of town.
I wonder what city that is?:confused: :eek: :confused:
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
More texas laws:
A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.


I've seen that one before...:p
 
Originally posted by Josh



Misnblu is a mod, and has around 170 I think, maybe it's gone up since...:confused:

Remember, I became a moderator less than 48 hours after registering here, and I had less than 200 posts...
haven't seen misnblu for a while:confused:
 
i didnt mean anything bad about those canaidians.....i just ment those are some wierd laws.......notice i sad "but i still love those canaidians.
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

haven't seen misnblu for a while:confused:


I haven't either...:nervous:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back