How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by danpollard
Im only 11 posts off ZC

Make that 12, and thats funny!!!
 
So, we are talking in this thread now?
 
Is any1 else in here?
 
Coolness, nearing page 800!
 
One step closer!
 
Hey thats a name of a Linkin Park song, what a cocinciance, cannot spell!
 
Getting Closer!
 
WOW!!! :eek: This thread is more active then I thought it was, I just came on here to see what you guys said about me hitting 200, and I had to go back like 20 pages to find any comments on it!!! :lol: I think I should stay signed on at work and check this thread out every so often, maybe i will get to know you guys better. i guess i could sit here and read them all, but damn thats a lot of reading!!! No wonder you guys are at 3000, and stuff!!! :eek:

"My 200 post party is still hoping!!! :drink: "
 
Another step up the ladder!
 
BMW's post number went up 200 in less than an hour, so your party might not happen!
 
hey 200 is a big number for me, it might be a party of one, but its a party!!! :lol: :drink: :lol:
 
Originally posted by Magic069
i'll help the 800 page cause!!!

ALLRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
PAGE 800!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
first reply of 800 wooohooo, i came in at the right time!!!
 
hey zero, how do you do that quote stuff...

(I am not to smart to learn by myself)

i should stop :drink: ing
 
I think 20 can go on a page, i'm not sure on that!
 
Originally posted by Magic069
hey zero, how do you do that quote stuff...

(I am not to smart to learn by myself)

i should stop :drink: ing

If u look to the far right of the post u want to quote there are 2 links/buttons: EDIT and QUOTE that is how u quote sumthing!
 
If u look to the far right of the post u want to quote there are 2 links/buttons: EDIT and QUOTE that is how u quote sumthing!

did this work? :confused:
 
it didn't put oringally posted by you though, what did i do wrong? :confused:
 
Originally posted by Magic069


did this work? :confused:

it worked, u might have deleted the top part of the quote
Originally posted by Magic069
that part, but i dont really know its never happened to me be4
 
Except that my name would be in place of your name, in my previous thread, when u quoted me.
 
Whats happening, u teaching him to quote like you did me a week ago...:D
 
You haven't buggered off to that Thread about Nothing again have you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back