How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i was in the GT3 forum
 
i am trying to learn how to quote people, and its not working to well... don't know what i am doing wrong
 
I anwser the Grudge Match thread dan!
 
Ah, ur both here. Magic, find the stuff you want to quote (dont go to reply), highlight it, and click quote in the bottom-right corner of that post
 
Dan, if your a GT-1 specalist then what is the best car 4 the max speed race series, and 4 the normal race series?
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
I anwser the Grudge Match thread dan!
I went there when I logged on and posted. Have u answered...
 
I had 1234 posts, i answered it the first time bout to answer it now!
 
Just answered it!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Dan, if your a GT-1 specalist then what is the best car 4 the max speed race series, and 4 the normal race series?

Haha. You know I mean the car. I had Wannabe Mod. (some reason 'Moderator' starred out?) for Josh, but it sucked big time, so I changed it to this. Now u see why I want you to come up with our team name.

Oh yeah, GTO LM & Dodge Viper:D
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Ah, ur both here. Magic, find the stuff you want to quote (dont go to reply), highlight it, and click quote in the bottom-right corner of that post

OH DAMN!!! How stupid am i!!!??? :lol:

Bet this works
 
YEAH I KNOW!!!!!!!! But the GT0 is wrong in my opinion, a fully moded Viper GTS is!
 
Originally posted by Magic069


OH DAMN!!! How stupid am i!!!??? :lol:

Bet this works

Yep it worked! Way to go!
 
I've beaten the Max Speed with the FTO LM!!!!!!! Barely beat it, i won both High Speed Ring Races and got 3rd in the Test Course race!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
YEAH I KNOW!!!!!!!! But the GT0 is wrong in my opinion, a fully moded Viper GTS is!

Or a Skyline!
 
i concerned myself so much with quoting people, i don't know what we are talking about!!!
 
Originally posted by danpollard


Or a Skyline!

Nah they max at 205! They are bad at the Max Speed Race series
 
Originally posted by Magic069
i concerned myself so much with quoting people, i don't know what we are talking about!!!

Neither do I!:lol:
 
Originally posted by danpollard

Right back at u!

No, right back at u!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back