How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Nah they max at 205! They are bad at the Max Speed Race series

We talking about the same game & car here? Or is that mph?
 
do you know how to get involved in the racing events?
 
Originally posted by danpollard


We talking about the same game & car here? Or is that mph?

GT1, Skyline R33, 205mph!
 
Originally posted by Magic069
do you know how to get involved in the racing events?

I dont know what you mean. Go to the challenges forum. (Not now though). Are u in the GTP Series? Try & make up a team if not.
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


GT1, Skyline R33, 205mph!

MPH! No fair. Our Euro games have kph. Yet in the UK its mph anyway. Ill start buying US!:D
 
Originally posted by danpollard


I dont know what you mean. Go to the challenges forum. (Not now though). Are u in the GTP Series? Try & make up a team if not.

Try to make up a team? See i am so stupid when it comes to this, it needs to be explained to me, try slowly too!!! :lol:
 
Dan have u checked my newest thread here?
 
Originally posted by Magic069


Try to make up a team? See i am so stupid when it comes to this, it needs to be explained to me, try slowly too!!! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean make up a team of 4. Ask other GTP members if they want to team up. (hint: Post it in the challenge thread itself). I'm already with Zerocool, Cerbera & Mr. Persistance.
 
Dan i replied to the thread in C&R
 
Originally posted by danpollard
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean make up a team of 4. Ask other GTP members if they want to team up. (hint: Post it in the challenge thread itself). I'm already with Zerocool, Cerbera & Mr. Persistance.

would i have to come up with the races? i don't wanna do that, i don't have time!!!
 
Originally posted by danpollard

I know I just replied back!:D

So did i!:D
 
Originally posted by Magic069


would i have to come up with the races? i don't wanna do that, i don't have time!!!

NAH!! Talentless already did that!
 
Magic, u'll be given dates to post by. If you cant do that then fair enough just stay with the others, but Ill warn u, I suspect we'll all be concentrating on that.:D I'm already testing with Cerbera!:D
 
I'm always one step ahead of u dan!
 
I'm late to the board today! 15 min. A friend at school had a flat and I cahnged it for him.
 
Originally posted by danpollard


Likewise, what about this new thread u were talking about?

What other thread, no idea what your talkin a boot!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back