How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well gotta take off guys and check out the video!

~later~

Have fun painting, racing, sleeping, jogging, hiDDing, or whatever else you do. :D

Originally posted by Saleen Man
Wazzup Tom?? What do you use(if anything) that's like ZoneAlarm?:confused:

Common sense alone is my tool. I don't spend much time on random websites, and I don't download files from all over. When I download things from newsgroups, you can kind of tell what is legit and what isn't. Most of the stuff running around now is Trojan Horse programs. Ie, you open it, and it opens up your PC to hackers. Those are designed for the idiots though, and they usually label them as "naked pics of Britney spears" etc. Not too much "Format c:" tye virus' around anymore.
I have 1 PC that is not hooked up to the internet, and that is where I keep any permanant things that I can't afford to lose. This PC mostly has just games and e-mails that I wouldn't miss.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

Common sense alone is my tool. I don't spend much time on random websites, and I don't download files from all over. When I download things from newsgroups, you can kind of tell what is legit and what isn't. Most of the stuff running around now is Trojan Horse programs. Ie, you open it, and it opens up your PC to hackers. Those are designed for the idiots though, and they usually label them as "naked pics of Britney spears" etc. Not too much "Format c:" tye virus' around anymore.
I have 1 PC that is not hooked up to the internet, and that is where I keep any permanant things that I can't afford to lose. This PC mostly has just games and e-mails that I wouldn't miss.
Cool.:cool:

I just went to ZoneAlarm and "ticked" all the things for wolf.exe Says stuff like, "Allow it to act as server" for local and internet, and if it will pass the lock. So I think it will be okay:)

Ok Saleen, get new list, sort by # of players. Its the second one right now, but that will change
It's called dirty dozen t1 dedicated s
I'll meet you there, if I don't hear from you, I'll jump back here in 5 minutes.

Cover me I'm going in!!!

Hey Zero, sorry I just missed you, I need to snipe a few good for nothing freedom fighters.😈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back