How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


It comes out in mid november though.

K, i'm not gonna d/l it 56k!
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Hold up Saleen, the server wouldn't allow me access.
Me either:( Did you get "Server for low pings only"?
 
im gonna hit 1000 by sunday at midnight!!!!
 
: Drum Roll:

Saleen is near 2400!
 
how do you downlaod the wolfenstein game???
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Me either:( Did you get "Server for low pings only"?

I didn't hear from you and assumed you got on. I was able to get on after I went fullscreen, but I didn't see you and quit out. I'm going to look for another server now.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


I didn't hear from you and assumed you got on. I was able to get on after I went fullscreen, but I didn't see you and quit out. I'm going to look for another server now.
ok
 
Get new list, sort by players. around 20 people right now.

Battlefoundry wolftest? Battlefoundry is the first word anyway. If I don't see you, I'm windowed with GTPlanet in the 2nd.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Van Halen with David Lee Roth, is the number 1 band of all time. Don't make me come down there:D ;)

I do love Ozzy though, even if he is a walking french fry now. I don't know how he is still singing, I saw him being interviewed on MTV a few years ago (when they still played Rock) and every answer of his sounded like this: "Zibby shu zabwa zoola mamfy rock bimmy zubby shooba bat shibby ubma wa.":cool:

Nah Sabbath is the best! Halen is a very close second though.

Bring it on Tom!
 
nah, ill do it later though
i got lots of windows open. :)
 
I know Saleen and Tom are viewing this thread!

Viper is viewing BigBlocksrule was online thread
 
Yeah, couple more minutes of posts, then I'm zonking out. I quit when TK Nsync was killing all of us. When I spawned, I went straight to him, and shot him down, but the others thought I was turning and killed me.

We did a good job of defending that platform early on in the game eh?:D I had the Sniper rifle, so all I had to fight with was the handgun. Boy was I glad to see you riding shotgun next to me with the machine gun.:thumbsup:
Incidentally, that handgun works really well. I killed like ten guys with it. I need to do a little research one day...
 
hey guys, I might have a girl registered here soon. Be nice. Not thatd you be mean anyway!
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Yeah, couple more minutes of posts, then I'm zonking out. I quit when TK Nsync was killing all of us. When I spawned, I went straight to him, and shot him down, but the others thought I was turning and killed me.

We did a good job of defending that platform early on in the game eh?:D I had the Sniper rifle, so all I had to fight with was the handgun. Boy was I glad to see you riding shotgun next to me with the machine gun.:thumbsup:
Incidentally, that handgun works really well. I killed like ten guys with it. I need to do a little research one day...
TK Nsync was pi$$ing me off:mad: Good to know you killed him:D
I noticed the same thing bout the handgun. It works really well. I don't know, but to me, it seems a lot more stable, so makes for easier kills:confused:
 
no its not the girl everybody at this site already knows cause I cant keep my mouth shut
 
Cool way to go BMW!!

BTW how is that girl situation at skool going?
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
hey guys, I might have a girl registered here soon. Be nice. Not thatd you be mean anyway!
Hmmmm...... A NOOB, eh??😈 J/K don't worry, we'll be nice:D
 
A girl? Here? Awwwww man...:mad: Now I can't walk around in my underwear anymore.:D
 
the girls at school?:D

the rich gril never asked, the nice girl(known best here) seems to be completely ignoring me now
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back