How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by BMW///M3
the girls at school?:D

the rich gril never asked, the nice girl(known best here) seems to be completely ignoring me now
She is still ignoring you?:lol: errr...... I mean, darn, must be bad for you, eh?:p :p :p :p
 
dont worry tom , see not good with computers, and dosent want to reg cause of it, sorry guys
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
dont worry tom , see not good with computers, and dosent want to reg cause of it, sorry guys

Hold on a second... *whip* *rustle* *rustle*
Ahhhhhhhh... Much better.;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

She is still ignoring you?:lol: errr...... I mean, darn, must be bad for you, eh?:p :p :p :p

:rotfl:

WOO HOO 2800!!
 
geeez! this girl on the net, in a christain chatroom wants to go out! she live about 700 miles away!
I just met her and hour ago!:eek:

What I do>?
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
geeez! this girl on the net, in a christain chatroom wants to go out! she live about 700 miles away!
I just met her and hour ago!:eek:

What I do>?

Road Trip!!!

Tell her to come see you, If she does, it's all good.:cool:
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
geeez! this girl on the net, in a christain chatroom wants to go out! she live about 700 miles away!
I just met her and hour ago!:eek:

What I do>?
Say no, I mean, talk bout long distance relationship!!:eek::eek::eek: And if you just met her, say that you can just be friends over the net. Or............
You can not listen to anything I say and do whatever you want:D
 
I'm stuck! Im stuck in a corner, I cant run anywhere!:confused:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Say no, I mean, talk bout long distance relationship!!:eek::eek::eek: And if you just met her, say that you can just be friends over the net. Or............
You can not listen to anything I say and do whatever you want:D

It didnt work! she really wants to go out!
 
zeroCool, Get on AIM, Saleen, go to chat.crosswalk.com, and register, its a christain site, then enter caht, and I'll give direction form there
 
Well sorry guys, but i have to go.:( BMW- PM Me bout what happened wit this girl;) i want the inside scoop;) ;) ;)
Later:eek:
 
woah Saleen! back off I wasnt wanting ya to scare her, just help me figure her out
 
so whats UP?

.:!:
:cold:
:cold:
:cold:
:cold:
:cold:
 
OH nothing much YOU?:confused: :)
 
OH you know same ol same ol just chillin :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:
 
194
 
195
 
196
 
197
 
198
 
199
 
200

:D :D :D :D :D
:D ;) ;) ;) :D
:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
:D ;) ;) ;) :D
:D :D :D :D :D
 
IM A GTP Senior Member IM A GTP Senior Member :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p OOO BOY YEAH LOL
 
okay my work for today is done
 
Congats!!!

I remember way back when i saw a Senior Member
 
Hey people!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back