How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it before u did Viper, i really like it!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
check out the new avatar people!

Hey lookin' good man!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
i like the new avatar zero.

Yours 2 Viper!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
i like the new avatar zero.

Lookin' good people.

Tazz!! you've been busy! ;)
 
We bombed afganistan..
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
We bombed afganistan..

Are you serious?
 
The president is talking on abc or nbc or cnn
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
yeah did tazz show you my avatar?

Yeah on AIM!
 
yeah. i like yours too! i cant wait to get 1000 i dont think ill get it tonight. but i will be sunday!
 
My best friends were sent...
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
yeah. i like yours too! i cant wait to get 1000 i dont think ill get it tonight. but i will be sunday!

Viper sorry to break it to you but today is Sunday so you only have 10 hours 48mintues till midnight
 
my 21 year old brother was at fort brag now we have not heard from him in a long while. :(
 
well on my first day at gtplanet i posted 237 times.
 
so...How is everyone. I know Viper I was there.
 
im fine just trying to get close to 1000. i got 237 on my first day!
 
SINCE THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NOBODY ONLINE HERE IM GONNA GO. PEACE OUT GTPLANET!
 
I'm here
 
And I'm gone

after i PM mr persistance.
 
Actually i am going to stay until Jordan PM's me back!
 
ok i am back. i couldnt stay away from Gtplanet!
 
Thanks. Tell Tazz575 that. He made it. He also made ZeroCool's. Give him a PM and he might make you one. :D
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Thanks. Tell Tazz575 that. He made it. He also made ZeroCool's. Give him a PM and he might make you one. :D
I probably will give him a PM.:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back