How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The avatar looks really good man. Tazz couldn't make a GT Concept busting out of a GT Planet sign huh?

Looks like the movies just getting ready to start and I just got the "look". (Just kidding) But I should really get going (before I get the "look").

:lol:

nah, it would have been cool. try pming me again, make it small so you dont waste time. i cleared out EVERYTHING! i thought it was clear b4. i guess not. go ahead and try.

~later~;)~later~;)~later~;)~later~;)~later~;)

Hey guys,

You might have noticed, I changed the number of views for this thread to what I would consider a much more reasonable number. :D It did say a little over 3,000 - I don't have a clue where it got that number! :odd: :weird:

Originally posted by Jordan
Hey guys,

You might have noticed, I changed the number of views for this thread to what I would consider a much more reasonable number. :D It did say a little over 3,000 - I don't have a clue where it got that number! :odd: :weird:

guess the computer doesn't count any further...

OKAY ITS 6:38AM MONDAY, OCTOBER 8 2001 AND THERES NO ONE TALKING AWWWWWWW!!!!!! lol okay see yall around:eek:

i think ill go to bed. If nobody puts up ne new post by the time im done here im going to bed. GoodNight

is there anybody online this morning? its 7:49 am. I am home from school. I just think i might hit 1000 today!

Originally posted by Jordan
Hey guys,

Cool I see that, much better now..;)

why viper getting scared at the thought of being left on your lonesome ! lol:Poke: :smilewink :smilewink :lol:

i just dont like being all alone here. i like to ask questions and answer qustions. find out new things and with nobody online i cant do that. anyway, i have a question about the endurance races....

yeah i have only completed the super speedway 150 and the seattle 100. do you know another one that is good to get an f1 or another good car? but less than 1:20 minutes long?

well if i am remembering right , there is a f1 available to win on every enduro, and the majority of these races will take between 1- 2 hours but if you want a suggestion for an enjoyable one , i would go on tokyo it is the longest to do but you will love this enduro , U WONT GET BORED DOING IT :D :cool:

nice choice. im racing in every race i can enter an F1 in right now. The super Speedway was east all i did was use the rubber band technique. :)

nice ! u know ? i done all my enduro's in 1 day it was 1 long day let me tell you .:eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: good luck anyway man :)

yeah, usally i start a endurance thinking i have the will to finish but usally i quit after 3 laps! I KNOW I KNOW ITS PATHETIC!

Enduros are fun, once you resign yourself to the fact that it's a one hour+ race. I'll bet you've played way longer than one hour at a time. Just shut the music off, and turn on the stereo or something. Pay attention to what you time is at a set point in a lap, and always try to get better through that marker. Before you know it, you'll be done. I must have raced 40 times on all the enduros to get every F1. It was the best part of the game. (not to mention that once you get an F1 the times will go down significantly.:D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back