How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are you up to Tom?
 
Well, I gotta take off and do some work.

~later~
 
IM SO FAR AHEAD IN THIS 2 HOUR ENDURANCE. I AM 1 HOUR INTO IT. <-- didnt know that was in caps
anyway, im letting my brother have a shot at it now. im so far ahead i feel like just letting the game sit there then coming back in ten minutes. i think im that far ahead.:)
 
im downloading that avatar program so i can make my own and it is only 60% done and its been doing it for 1 hour!:o
 
Originally posted by Magic069
back from lunch... whats going on?

Wasting time on avatars and such (Not wasting, but I could be out saving the world or something:D )
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
im downloading that avatar program so i can make my own and it is only 60% done and its been doing it for 1 hour!:o

you have dial up don't you
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Wasting time on avatars and such (Not wasting, but I could be out saving the world or something:D )

Nah, the US has that under control!!! :lol:
 
yup. why would it go faster if i didnt?
 
of course, get cable man... downloads fly!!! an hour download takes 5 min on cable... not even:D
 
What's up Viper? I was outside taking pictures with my digital camera, is why I didn't anwer.

How fast is your connection?
 
Originally posted by Magic069
i love my new avatar, thanks Tom, thanks a lot

No problem, I'm just glad I got in on the Avatar making action a little.;) It's a pretty exclusive club.:)
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
What's up Viper? I was outside taking pictures with my digital camera, is why I didn't anwer.

How fast is your connection?

he has sometype of dial up
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


No problem, I'm just glad I got in on the Avatar making action a little.;) It's a pretty exclusive club.:)

i will let everyone know you did it!!
 
Originally posted by Magic069
i love my new avatar, thanks Tom, thanks a lot

Looking pretty professional there Tom! ;)
 
Originally posted by Magic069


he has sometype of dial up

Ahh. Where'd he go?:thatsodd:

I'm going to try and put your name, or perhaps YFZ 600 across the bottom of yours. It currently is only 64x48, and we can have 64x64 sizes. The extra size will be tough to squeeze in though. I'll tool with it later today, after I get back from the movies.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Ahh. Where'd he go?:thatsodd:

I'm going to try and put your name, or perhaps YFZ 600 across the bottom of yours. It currently is only 64x48, and we can have 64x64 sizes. The extra size will be tough to squeeze in though. I'll tool with it later today, after I get back from the movies.

sweeeeeeettttttt!!!!! I would love it, let me know!!! What movie you going to see?
 
Thanks guys, I'm like ten minutes behind the conversation today.:) I like the sig, but you didn't have to do that. Next time I'll sneak a water mark into one frame.;)
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Thanks guys, I'm like ten minutes behind the conversation today.:) I like the sig, but you didn't have to do that. Next time I'll sneak a water mark into one frame.;)

i give credit where its due... I work in an industry where that is very important, and i respect it!!
 
Originally posted by Magic069


sweeeeeeettttttt!!!!! I would love it, let me know!!! What movie you going to see?

I'm seeing Serendipity. I can't wait to see NYC in a movie with the WTC airbrushed out.:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


I'm seeing Serendipity. I can't wait to see NYC in a movie with the WTC airbrushed out.:rolleyes:

heard the movie was good... haven't seen it myself though
 
My local paper gave it three stars but we'll see. I like the Romantic comedy based movies, but today I'm in the mood for a little action.
Can't wait until Jet Li's "The One" comes out.:cool:
 
training day was pretty good, lots of twists!!

i agree about the one... thats gonna be good
 
IM BACK. the avatar maker thing is 93% done now. i am 1:50 minutes into my 2 hour endurance!!!
 
I just got this computer like a month ago. I think this thing is a 56k and i think 800 mhz. im not sure. i cant wait for my freaking avatar thing to get done.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
I just got this computer like a month ago. I think this thing is a 56k and i think 800 mhz. im not sure. i cant wait for my freaking avatar thing to get done.

most likely
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back