How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
See everyone later, I'm off to see the movie.
 
now im gonna try and figure out how to do this junk!:confused:
 
anyway, my mom wants to use the computer so ill check back in later. :) bye
 
Originally posted by ASenna94
Newbie here! Is this were we just talk?

yes it is... everyone comes and chills here... talks about anything and everything...

its a yamaha... 600 cc
 
Originally posted by Magic069


yes it is... everyone comes and chills here... talks about anything and everything...

its a yamaha... 600 cc

Awesome!

It looks like a Suzaki 1000cc but i dont really know all that much bout motorcycles!
 
well... i can't tell a lie... its not my bike quite yet... next monday i will own it...!!! I got a pay raise at work, and thats my present to myself!! :D ;)
 
did you just buy your GT3? Did you ever play GT2 or 1?
 
Originally posted by Magic069
did you just buy your GT3? Did you ever play GT2 or 1?

I have all 3!

Are we going 4 some kind of record with the people?? There is like 24 people on!
 
Originally posted by ASenna94


I have all 3!

Are we going 4 some kind of record with the people?? There is like 24 people on!

i don't know whats up... everyone seems to be bored and on here today!!!

I own all three as well... why you asking about the viper/corvette then... you should know!!! :)
 
In the first 2 it was the Viper and the 1996 Corvette and i was wondering if the Z06 was better than the Viper in GT3!
 
Originally posted by ASenna94
In the first 2 it was the Viper and the 1996 Corvette and i was wondering if the Z06 was better than the Viper in GT3!

ok... well the z06 has up points... i like the viper better...

the Z06 is way better then the 96 vette
 
I know it is i saw the Z06 kill the 96 Grand Sport in the Seattle enduro!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back